Aoba Seragaki x Female Reader Lemon

Aoba heard footsteps coming towards him just as he finished another successful phone call with a customer, that yet again, complimented him on how great his voice was. He sighs, sort of leaning back against the chair he's sitting in.

Getting closer until you are only about two or three feet away from him. He looks up, noticing you, his amazingly beautiful girlfriend, waiting patiently for him to be ready to greet you, a sweet, loving smile on your face. He sits up in his chair. "Good morning, (Name). Are you free?" He asks you, noting how beautiful you look in the female version of his outfit.

You giggle, tapping his nose lightly/gently with your left pointer finger. "That would be why I'm here, Master." You replied, watching his eyes go wide in shock and somewhat in terror. Did Clear take over your body?? Tsk... Probably not. I think it's just all in my head... Aoba thought to himself, shivering at the thought of Clear actually taking over that beautiful body of yours that he only allowed himself to see naked, when need be. Or should I say, when want be.

If he were to be honest right now, Aoba was coming up with a way to make love to you tonight, to make up for your time lost as a loving couple, and to show and prove to you how much and how deeply he loves you. What if I were to put our bodies in front of a life-sized mirror, like Virus and Trip tried to do to me...? Maybe that'll work. Hm. I guess it can't hurt to try. There is always inviting over Clear, Noiz, Koujaku, Virus and Trip, Ren, or Mizuki. Because I know just how much my precious girlfriend loves Yaoi. And, that's exactly what the game DRAMAtical Murder is all about, right...? He smirks in his head, already feeling himself getting hard from thinking about all this.

"I'm just kidding, silly Aoba-kun. You know that, don't you...? I don't mean to upset you..." You look down at your sneakers shamefully, wanting to just go and die right then and there. Getting up, Aoba walks over to you, stopping only a couple of inches away from you. He tilts your chin up with his hand, looking into your eyes.

"Yes, my precious girl. I know. Wouldn't you think after all these years we've known each other, I would know everything about you better than I know the back of my hand...?" Before you could say anything, his lips gently landed on yours, a couple seconds later licking your bottom lip asking for entrance. You gladly, yet shyly complied. He moved his lips in sync with yours, moaning your name through the kiss at the feeling of your tongue moving against his. You moan out his name a few times as well, one of your hands that was wrapped around his neck, threading the fingers of that hand gently through his beautiful blue hair, loving how absolutely soft his hair is.

The two of you have had some practice with the others as well as with yourselfs, when you were in Rhyme. Well, you would always peek into the room whenever Aoba was being kissed by one of the others, completely oblivious that you were watching them. But, little did you know, whenever Koujaku, Ren, Noiz, Virus, Trip, Clear, or Mizuki were kissing you, he would peek at you two as well.

He finally pulled away, panting lightly, in short breaths, as he trailed his soft lips down your neck, leaving gentle kisses and bites. He brought his lips to your sweet spot, biting down lightly then sucking on it, leaving a bright red, totally noticable without a collar or scarf hickey. You moaned, turned on about how there is a possiblity that people could see the hickey that marked you as his on your completely white neck.

Not even bothering to take off your top garments, he starts off going for one of his favorite body parts of yours, your clit. Pulling down your pants, he has you step out of them, tossing them to the side not caring where they ended up. Rubbing his pointer finger against the wet spot in your panties, earning a long moan from your lips.

Now pulling down your panties, he tosses them aside as well. Grabbing your hips with his hands to steady you, he glides his hot, wet tongue along your opening, making your eyes widen, grab a fistful of his hair, and throw your head back in ecstasy. Loving your reaction, Aoba brings his apendage deeper into your core, hitting your sweet spot with his tongue. You cry out, feeling a tight knot in your stomache you've never felt before in your life. "Mm, Aoba-kun... I think I'm gonna--" Before you even process what you said, you feel an immense pleassure down in your lower region. Letting out an even louder scream of Aoba's name this time, you feel some liquid come out of you, only to have every single drop of it licked up and swallowed by your amazing boyfriend. He looks up at you, making you look down at him, and he licks his lips of any remains of your essence. He stands back up, picking you up bridal style and then wrapping your legs around his waist as he sits down in the chair he was sitting in before all this happened.