Habit

His body was like a wolf. Insanely beautiful and chiseled, his tan almost olive colored skin looked amazing under the LED lights in the factory. I couldn't help but stare at him, when his biceps flexed through his white T-shirt, I had to take a deep breath to calm my racing nerves. I wanted to touch him, I wanted him to touch me. To lick every inch of me until I was begging him to fuck me. My mouth became dry and I froze as he looked over at me. In that moment I felt extremely vulnerable in my bra and panties, but also very turned on because he was the bosses son and I couldn't touch him. No matter how badly I wanted to.

So instead I gave him a small smile and nodded. He winked at me and turned back to his father. I nearly melted onto the ground, my stomach flipped in loops until I felt like I was going to puke.

"Are you ready to change?" I was interrupted from my thoughts as I looked down at the girl that was measuring me to make sure everything fit me correctly. I half nodded to her and stepped down from the plush white stool I stood on. She went to unclip my floral print bra and I jumped.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at her, bending down to her level. I felt everyone's eyes on me. So I cleared my throat and stood up.

"I'm changing you, like I always do." She talked to me as if I was a misbehaving child.

"Not in front of him please." I spoke as quiet as I possibly could, keeping my eyes fixed on him as I did so.

"Listen. Ares. If he hasn't paid you any attention now, he's never going to." The worker I knew nothing about, not even her name. Had a good point, but for now I still wanted to live in my own fantasy world, the fantasy world were the bosses son fucked me until I couldn't walk.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes at her and lifted my arms out to the side. She unclipped my bra and slid the straps off my shoulders and down my arms. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, ready to be fully embarrassed in front of the boss and his extremely sexy and dark son.

I felt the soft fabric fall completely off my body and my instinct was to cover my chest from anyone's view, but she held my arms back so I couldn't cover myself. I furrowed my eyebrows and kept my eyes closed, scrunching up my face in an unladylike way.

"Ares, open your eyes. You're embarrassing yourself." She's seriously starting to get on my nerves.

I reluctantly opened one eye and looked over at him, he paid no attention to me and I opened my other eye. Feeling slightly better about the whole situation. She went to pull down my underwear and I grabbed her wrist.

"Can you at least put one item of clothing on me before you leave me completely naked in front of a man I am extremely attracted to." I didn't let go of her wrists and she wriggled in my grip, failing to get me to care if she was in pain or not.

"No! This is ridiculous!" She ripped her hands away and pulled my underwear down, they immediately dropped to my ankles and my mouth fell open. Mr.sexy looked at me and his eyes raked down my body, taking in every inch that was exposed. I swallowed as I dared to leave myself open to him. He started walking over to me, holding up a finger to his dad to indicate he needed a second. I looked around for an item of clothing and found nothing, my heart dropped as I saw a white shirt in my vision. I looked up and laughed nervously. He smiled a charming smile and titled my chin up so he could see my eyes.

"You are a very pretty girl." He placed his free hand on my hip and his thumb rubbed against my skin absentmindedly.

I tried to speak but almost choked instead, butterflies with baseball bats banged against the walls of my stomach, making me wobble slightly. I failed to reciprocate any type of thanks.