eleven

sarah's pov:
today it was corey's birthday so the boys and I decided to throw him a surprise party.

"mom can you help us with something?" capron said to his mom. "sure what's up?" she said while taking a seat. "we need you to keep corey busy for a couple of hours because we are planning to throw him a surprise party." I explained. "okay sounds good just give me a call once you guys are done." she said while leaving the kitchen.
•••
capron and I went to party city while the other went to go get food and clean up the house.

"okay we just need one more item and that is streamers." I said as I checked off the list that we made.
•••
after couple of hours of setting up and making sure everyone was here capron called his mom.

"okay everyone he is coming in a minute so find a place to hide." capron said as he hung up the phone.

I went to the cameras to make sure I made sure they were on. couple minutes later we can hear the door unlock and corey talking to his mom.

"SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY COREY!!!!" we all yelled as he walked inside the house.

"THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMING!!!" he said with a big smile.
•••
we all had a really fun time at the party there was a lot of people dancing and having a good time.

"thank you for everything." corey said while pulling me close to him. "anything for you but you should probably thank the others since they helped out too." I said while kissing him on the lips.
•••
after everyone left we cleaned the mess that was left.

"okay kiddos it's getting late your mother and I will be heading home now." corey's dad said.

"thank you guys for coming." corey said while waving to them.
•••
I changed into my pajamas and helped corey edit some parts of the video.

"I had a blast today!!! thank you again." corey said and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "no problem."
•••
things got intense. corey was kissing my lips then down to my neck. I am probably sure you know what had happened next.
•••
a/n: what is up beautiful people in the internet!!!! i hope everyone is enjoying their weekend/break so far. have an amazing day/night!!! -larissa💕