1. Where it all began

This story begins in May of 2000 when a seventeen year old girl decided to have intimate relations with boy.

Now, I am not aware of the complete details, but I will do my best to write this story accurately.

Like I said, it was May 5, of 2000, Teresa Johnson conceived two beautiful, innocent babies later known as Alex and Alexus. 

"Tonya, I think that I'm pregnant." said Teresa nervously to her older sister.

"Why do you think that you're pregnant?" said Tonya with a look of worry in her eyes.

"I'm late."

"Well, that doesn't mean that you are pregnant Teresa."

"I mean that I'm three weeks late."

"Well, have you taken a test yet?"

"Not yet." Teresa said while lowering her head to the floor.

"I have a couple in my bathroom. I'll get you one." 

Teresa's POV

How can this be happening to me? I'm only seventeen. I'm not ready to have a baby. 

Right about then Tonya came out with a pregnancy test.

"Tonya."

"Yes Teresa."

"Will you please come with me? I'm so scared." I started bawling my eyes out. I can't be a mother.  Not now.

"Of course"

Tonya and I both went into the bathroom.

I opened the pregnancy test and I used it as instructed.

Those were the longest three minutes of my life. It's like time stood still. 

But then when I looked at the results, I fell onto the floor and began to cry once again.

The test was positive...