Son of a gun

Alexis' POV

It has been a few days since I got that text from Ashton and I am getting real curious on what it means. Like who texts a person "soon" and then not say anything for a few days. But knowing him he won't leave me hanging for to much longer.

I must have zoned out because I heard my name being called out. I blink before looking for the source of the noise.

I turn to see Justin looking concerned "Hey you ok you were staring at your pancakes for awhile now." I give him a reassuring smile "I am fine baby, I just got lost in thought."

He shoots me a curious glance before getting up and heading towards the stairs. "I am going to change I'll be back in a second." I finished up my pancakes and go upstairs to change my self.

I pick out a black crop top, a black skirt and a black leather jacket but it is starting to get warm I push the sleeves up to my elbows. I throw on some makeup and black vans before walking out to meet Justin.

 I throw on some makeup and black vans before walking out to meet Justin

We ride over to school and meet up with Cleo. We walk over to my locker which is near the front of the school. We had no trouble getting there because people parted ways like the Red river.

Since we got there pretty we just hung out by my locker.

"Cleo when is prom again," I ask "Um in three weeks why do you ask," she answered giving me a smirk at the end. " I don't know what you are getting at but-," I didn't get to finish my sentence because the front doors of the school flung open hitting the wall behind it really hard quieting the hall.

There stood Ashton freaking King.

"Alexis Black," he stated when his eyes fell one me. "Ashton King," I said back in the same firm tone that he used. The hall was watching us like a tennis match.

We just stared at each other with blank faces until we slowly broke into smile. "You son of a gun that's what you meant."

------------------------------------------
Sorry not sorry. This is what I am going to call my best cliffhanger. I have three high school classes yet I fail to be in high school yet so I do not know what the meaning of ...'fun'... is. FML. My life is sad 😭. But that is all I got for this chapter. Um I don't know how long I am going to make this book but we will see we it ends I guess 😂. Idk why I chose this song either. Well that is all I got so...

Vote

Comment

Love Y'all 💕

Byeeeeeeeeeee