Untitled Part 5

Alya's Pov

I woke up in a hospital bed and heard someone crying. The last thing I remember was being dropped by Austin and then a sharp pain that spread from my leg, to my arm, to my ankle, and then to my head. I slowly pried my eyes open and saw Miles looking down crying. She saw how close her hand was to his so she reached out and touched his hand gently.

M- Alya? Alya! Your ok!

A- Yeah I'm ok. Just sore I guess.

M- Oh my god I'm so sorry! That Austin is such a jerk! I tried to stop him but I was to late and then....

She stopped him by planting a quick kiss on his cheek and said....

A- It wasn't you fault

Miles body trembled when she kissed him. He then remembered something.

A- Um how long was I out for? 

M- 2 weeks. You hit your head pretty bad and you dislocated a lot of bones.

M- So I have a really important thing to ask you.

A- What?

M- Are you still going on tour?

A- Miles.... the tour already started if I have been in the hospital this long.

M- Oh.... I'm sorry.

Miles sighed a sigh of relief. He didn't want her to go. He really liked her. He saw that she was drifting off to sleep so before she did he gently grabbed her hand and held it there for a long time. He watched her smile as she closed her eyes.

Alya's Pov

I can't believe Miles is holding my hand. I'm just pretending to sleep to see if he will tell me anything while I'm sleeping. I know it sounds weird but what if he does like me? I know he just made out with me at school so that I wouldn't go but.... is it bad that a part of me hoped more?

Miles Pov 

M- I love you... goodnight my princess. Even though I know you will never be mine. He said this in a heart broken way. He let go of her hand and then whispered to himself

M- I just wish I wasn't dating Julie.

Alya's Pov 

Wait?! He is dating Julie?! Why didn't he tell me? I guess it really doesn't matter because he just said he loved me. But I know he likes Julie so I'm just going to keep my distance.

( Time Skip 3 weeks later )

I'm finally out of the hospital! I have decided that I need to keep my distance from Miles. I don't want to come between him and Julie. I saw Miles run towards me so I just hopped on my crutches as fast as possible. That plan failed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. The first thing I did was push him away. He stumbled a bit and he had a confused look on his face. I can't blame him though. First we made out in the parking lot. Then I kissed him slightly in the hospital. And then I just push him away at school. It is probably very confusing but I'm mad at him.

M- Woah... did I miss something?

A- No but I did! When were you going to tell me? I yelled

M- About what? Oh Alya I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it's just...

A- it doesn't matter.... I'll give you guys space.

M- No Alya! I want to be with you!

A- Miles we are best friends! Nothing more... I'm sorry.

Julie then ran over and screamed at Miles.

J- What the heck do you think your doing talking to that slut?! Well at least that's what you call her!

That word dug through Alya like a knife. She had never been called that before. Especially not by Miles.

Her eyes started to tear up and she started to run to the janitors closet.

M- Alya... I'm sorry! I only said it one time and that was when you were a diva about your tour! Alya wait! 

Alya ran and hid in the janitors closet. She curled up in a little ball and started to cry. She heard someone coming in. She hid her face but couldn't muffle her cries.

She looked up and of course it had to be Miles.

M- Alya I'm so sorry! Are you ok?

A- Yeah Miles I'm great! I can barely walk and now I just found out that my best friend called me a slut! I'm doing fine!

A- you know how you said you would never hurt me! You did not fisically hurt me but you mentally hurt me!............ Just leave me alone.

Miles then sat down next to her and pulled her in for a tight hug. Alya couldn't help but not pull away. She was mad at him but she still liked him.

Miles then lifted her up so she could stand and backed her into a corner.

A- Miles.... what are you doing.

M- This.....

Miles kissed her. This time he didn't bite her. He just kissed her. She liked this kind of Miles. She let it go on in till she needed air. She took a breath and let him continue. She was feeling more safe now. 

A- Miles if you want you can bite me. I don't care anymore.

M- whatever you want.

He started to bite her lip. He didn't hurt her this time. He went soft. She pulled away and looked at the ground sheepishly. 

M- So I'm guessing you know I like you.

Alya wasn't so sure if she knew that or not but she agreed on not sounding stupid.

A- yeah it's pretty easy to figure out

M- What about you? Do you like me?

Honestly she didn't know if she liked him still. He hurt her feelings so much by calling her a slut.

A- I don't know anymore.

---------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think will happen next? Will she fall for Miles...... or will she rethink her feelings towards him?