Part 1

PART 1

Jessica: Come on honey you can't stay in the car forever.

Riley: I can and i will.

Jessica: I know that moving here to Chicago, is a little different but your dad got a job here and i found a cute little store to open my antique store in and your dad and brother will be here soon, and we leave two flights up from your aunt and cousins.

Riley: Mom, i have a career, too!

Jessica: Yes and you can still work here.

Riley: Is this your way of saying, that i can finally be normal for the next 3 & half of years!

Jessica: Yes during the school year and on vacation days your a pop-star and i got them to give you a 3 hr drive to any cd signings or performances or shows.

Riley: You know i love what i do and i am grateful and this properly sounds strange but i do love the rolls i play and all the songs i do sing, but with all this fame, everything that used to be so simple to me, just seams so far out of reach, just wish everyone could see whats underneath...

(My mom cut me off.)

Jessica: Whats underneath?

Riley: An Ordinary Girl.

Jessica: That would be good a song.

Riley: But i am not allowed to write my own stuff.

Riley: I'm going to go inside and start unpacking, my Zelena stuff!

Jessica: Oh you know the trip last weekend, we wanted to surprise you, but its all set up, all you have to do is unpack ur room.

Riley: Could i do that later, Cece texted while we were 3 hours away and she said she left my name at the shake it up entrance, can i go see her perform?

Jessica: Only if you call in & see your aunt and cousin Flynn first.

Riley: Deal!

(I ran up the stairs and went to apartment B and knocked. i heard Flynn Yell!)

Flynn (Through front door): I GOT IT MOM!!!!

(he opened the door and he said.)

Flynn: Riley.

Riley: Little Flynn, is not so little anymore, come here and give me a hug.

(He hugged me and i walked in and he closed the door.)

Georgia: Who was....

(She saw me standing there and she smiled and she said.)

Georgia: Your finally here, oh get over here.

(I walked over to her and hugged her.)'

Georgia: Uh Cece is at shake it up!

Riley: I know mom said i should stop in & say hey.

Flynn: How long are you here for?

Riley: Until i finish high school!

Flynn: So that is, 3 & half years.

Riley: Yup, i hope it will be good.

Georgia: Come on, i will drop you off at shake it up and Ty should be here soon.

(The door opened and in walked this guy!)

Ty: Here for baby sitting, your child.

Georgia: Thanks Ty.

Ty: Who this?

Riley: Oh wow, i'm hurt you don't remember me.

Ty: Why should i?