Are you really Laying Low?

I walked into my living room, naked and all. I saw Maxy sitting on my black couch just smiling at me and I bust the nigga straight in his jaw and he fell to the my titled floor. He look at me holding his jaw "NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK! YOU KNOW I ALWAYS TRY FUCKING YOU. YOU NEVER DID NOT SHIT LIKE THIS!!!""MAXIMILIANO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR SMALL DICK ASS WAS TRYING TO GET SOME ASS!! WHY THE FUCK IS MY BROTHER LOOKING FOR YOU AND HAS $500,000 FOR YOUR HEAD!?!?!?""Oh that's why you mad baby? Umm well it's a long story. Do you want the long version or the short version?!" "NIGGA DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR JOKING BULLSHIT?!?" "Well you know how I run most of the city and some of the suburbs and your brother runs the state? Weeeellll" I punched his ass again in the jaw. "Nigga you are taking tttooo fucking long. Hurry up before I call my brother" "Okay, okay, okay. ifuckedhiswifeandyoursisterandmaybeyourmotherandhissidebitchandhissidebitchmaybepregantwithmybaby!" I kicked his fucking dumb ass in his stomach. "Woah. Not only did you fuck my sister-in-law, you fucked my sister, my mom, and impregnated his side bitch. Oh you're good. To top it off you just try to fuck me!! Why did you even come here, here of all places?!? What makes you think I won't call him?!?" He got up and started chuckling. "I wasn't trying to fuck you. I was to make hot passionate love to you. And I know that you won't because your brother won't answer any of your phone calls! I swear that bitches baby ain't mine you know she a hoe and I could never disrespect his wife like that. You know she too loyal too him!" He walked closer to me trying to kiss me. I stuck his ass dead in the jaw again and walked into my room. I laid in my bed. All this shit is too much. I know Maxy wouldn't lie to me and I know JC isn't going to answer any one of my phone calls. That nigga hasn't talked to me since he found out I fuck guys. I'll take a nap and deal with this shit later.

"Mmmmhhhmmm" As I was moaning. This shit felt so good. I felt him bite one of my checks and slowly kissing until he got to my entrance. He stuck his long tongue inside and being fucking me. He was doing shit I never felt in my life. I was hard as a rock and was about to nut until I realize this shit wasn't a dream! I looked back and saw Maxy eating my ass, as if my brother was on his way to kill him. I push him so hard he went flying in the wall, leaving an indent. He was butt ass naked just smiling at me. "Hell yeah, you liked that. Now let me make love to you like a real nigga should" "NIGGA DON'T COME IN MY ROOM TRYING TO FUCK FOR YOUR FREEDOM! I told you not for all the money in the world would I ever fuck YOU, my guy." He nodded at me and got up and left. I decided to get dress. I got up went to my closet and grab a pair of black joggers and a black T shirt. As I put my T-shirt over my head I see Maxy throw his four duffle bags on my bed. "I'm not fucking for my freedom. I trying to make love to you because I love you. I don't have all the money in the world but how about $20 million?" I looked at him so fucking confused. "Maxy why do you have $20 million in cash? But the real question I wanna know is where are your clothes?!" "Why are you so calm about $20 million in cash, most females would be on their knees sucking my dick and why are you more worried about my clothes. I need to go shopping that's all! So do you want me to lay the cash out and you can give me what I want more than any in this world?" "You know my family's history. You're little chump change isn't shit to me and I'm not a fucking female so watch your mouth! You need to calm down I'm not calling my brother!" "You didn't answer my last question?!?" "Maximilliano read my lips. I, Judas Khairi Love, will nnnnnnneeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrr ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER fuck you, Maximilliano Chavez!" "Damn baby you don't remember my middle name? Here I thought you loved me. But aye don't worry because I'm not. You're going to marry me one day!! So we go to the mall? I need a wardrobe since we live together" "Nigga WE don't live here. You are staying until you make your next move" I said as I walked past him to the kitchen. He smacked my ass and I sided eyed him. I went to my cabinet and pulled out one of my shaker bottle and feel it mostly up with Hennessy than ass some water and a dash of Diet Coke. I walked to the door. "Maxy, you coming or not because I can find something to do" "Baby what I tell you about call me that shit and why are you drinking at 12?" "I'm not your baby, bitch boy. I am grown and drink when I please. If I decided to wake up at 8 am and drink a whole bottle of wine I'm going to do it that, you know why? Because I'm fucking GROWN." I walked out the door and to his car. "Maxy......baby, if you are suppose to be laying low...........why are you driving a black 2016 McLaren?" "It my favorite car I couldn't leave it behind. Now get in and show me how to get to the mall." The mall was about twenty minutes away, so it gave me time to put a dent in my drink. Maxy try to put his hand on my thigh for reasons unknown to me. I kindly lifted his hand and placed it back on the gear shift. "So I got a question baby. With all the wealth that you come from, why are you still driving 2009 charger?" "I like Lola! Nothing is wrong with her. She is exactly the same as my daddy gave it to me. I also don't like people in Florida knowing anything about my home life. That why I moved here, to start fresh." "Well when we get married, I'm going to give you everything you wanted plus more" "Maxy I'm not going to marry you. So get it out your head" "If you say so." We finally reach the mall and I finally caught the buzz I was hunting for. We went into the mall and the first store we went into was Ralph Lauren.

I rolled my eyes as I walked in and saw a 6'4" buff white guy. He had jet black hair that was gelled to the back with grey eyes. He smiled at me with his beautiful white teeth. I walked passed him and I felt him staring at my ass. I knew I could go in for he kill. "Maxy I be back" "ok if you want anything I got you" "Nigga fuck you." I walked up to him a little closer than normal. "Can I help you find something?" His voice was so deep it was booming. "Umm yes, can you show me to the bathroom?" I winked at him, trying to tell him what I wanted. "Yes, I'll show you."