Scott's Pack

I keep starring as Void walks away and out the door. I could stop thinking off him even i know i should go back to class, my dead class. The door open as 4 tall guys walked out, all wearing black with a mask. Then I notice there sword, well some kind off sword, I think it's called a Katana ( Sorry, if it's wrong. Too lazy to check if it's right ). That's when I get it, I should run or it will happen something bad. I start running until I tripped.

"Hey, are you okey?" Asked a guy right in front of me. He had brown hair, mostly probably a head taller then me and a great ass.

"Y-yeah, I am good." I mumble. He held out a hand to help me up again, I grab it and he helps me up. "T-thanks.." My eyes look up into he's brown eyes. The moment is not awkward and making me nervous but it's just kinda off chilling, the sound off only our hearts beat is just so relaxing. We both lean slowly closer to each other's lips and close our eyes when..

| Void's pov |
I look around the corner and see Scott McCall and Y/N, I couldn't just let them kiss! She is in my pack not and she belongs to me! So I made the bell ring and the door bangs up with a lot of people running out. I turn my head around the corner and see if Scott walks away from Y/N. Now she is all alone and looking around like a little confused puppy. I felt something in my chest, so fast and the sound was so loud. Something with her made me feel a, I don't know, I really don't know. I turn around and start walking.

I jump in my new Lamborghini and wait for Y/N to come out. I look for to see her gregarious face but when she come out, I see her walks out slowly almost all beaten up. My eyes widen as I run out to her. "Y/N, w-what happened?" I stutter and hold her cheek in my hand. "Nothing. I need to go home, you know? Do my homework." She answer and try to walk away. I fast grab her and throw her over my shoulder then walk down to my car. "HEEY! Let me down!" She shout and start to kick her tiny feet. "That only tickle, now. Please don't make this harder for me, Y/N." I sighs and put her in the car. "But I need to go home, to my-.." was all she could say. I know she was gonna say her mom, I know she is going out to often. "To MY place. That's your new home. You are in my pack and I am the leader." I didn't know how that come out my mouth but it did. "You know about my mom, don't you?" She ask. "Yes." I replied and start my black Lamborghini.

~ Y/N POV ~
The car ride was really quiet, but I gotta say, he have an AMAZING CAR! I think I am in love with that car, I was kinda trying to get use to the new smells in the car. I look over at Void, he is driving and give all the attention to the road. "Sooo, void." I said and he look over at me then at the road. "Yes?" He answer. "Where do you live?" I look over at the road to. "You see, just wait." He mumbles. I nodded and watch all the houses we drive pass.

Two minutes have passed before he stops the car in front off a house, a big house. "I got this when a family named Whittemore, moved to England." Void said and get out off the car, then he walks over to my side and open the door. "Thanks.." I kinda smiled and got up. So far he seems kinda off cute.