Chapter 1

<Clarissa's POV>

I feel so tired, that I can't lift my heavy body. I feel like flying around, spinning again and again. A heavy sound passed to my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and close it again. I was very shaky and someone clamors at my eat talking gibberish and finally I opened my eyes, widely awake. I'm such a heavy sleeper and I saw my bestfriend, Mandy.

"Look, Clarissa Montez your more a heavy sleeper than a grizzly bear."

"Don't judge me, Mandy Colton you too are heavy sleeper."

"Yea but not as much as you are. Get up! It's the first day of class and I won't let you come late again."

Well, Mandy's right. She's always right. I always come late to School because I'm a heavy sleeper and she has the access to come in and out my condo. She was my bestfriend since I could remember and my Mom's at abroad and my father left us when I was 9 months. 

"Hey stop daydreaming! You daydreamer, get a bath you stinky squirrel."

"Stop calling me names. I'll take already a bath"

I stood up from my bed, I glanced at the wall clock. What? It's 5:03 am.My class start at 8am. I evily glanced at Sara and she just shrugged. Sara's always an early bird. I stepped out the bathroom when I was finished. Mandy threw me some diva clothes.

"These are unacceptable! See, it's the first day and I should be a freak weirdo wearing these glowing shirts?"

"Ugh! Clarisse your so unfashion. Don't know what's the perfect term." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll pick my own clothes."

So I took a demin shorts and a pair of boots, bag and my black sando from my cabinet and wore it. I took a peak at the mirror. Words just popped into my head.

"Oh. I'm hot"

"Nu-uh! Im hotter than you. Better hurry up in their princess, time's running."

"And you intrude once again."

"Always, get used to it" She grin as she pinned my cheeks.

I took my bag and walked out of my condo and rode on Mandy's car. She's a quiet a driver but yea she always give me free rides. We chitchatted until we got to our school, Stanford Academy. I stepped out of the car and left Mandy finding her car a packing slot.

"See you later bestie. I'll wait for you inside."

"Don't call me bestie! You won't even help me look for a packing slot."

I ran inside, avoiding Mandy's glances. I'm so naughty, I went to my locker took my book according to my schedule and I hearded a "Psst" from nowhere. I keep looking around where it came from until I saw my other bestfriend finding in a post.

"Daniel! Come here you monkey." I clamor running toward him.

"Do you remember me? I believe you don't remember my surname." He said seriously.

"Sheesh! Stop being so serious, I hate that."

"Sorry sorry sorry. So what's my surname? I'll treat you if you guess it right."

"McKurnie? Or McKessie? Ugh. I surrender."

"It's McKennie, Ms. Montez."

"I swear I was right."

He laughed, we laughed and laughed. He's Daniel McKennie, aside of being a serious bud, he's also funny. He's a simple guy, but almost majority of the class has a crush on him but I keep wondering why don't I have a crush on him? Oh right, because I'm a man hater. No not actually but I hate player boys. Like ugh. I always call him Danie because it fits him best, he's got a cute face and brown hair and he's way more taller than us.