Chapter 2

"Wait? What? No you must be.."

"Pleasedon'tsayI'mcrazy." She intruded  quickly me before I could say that she's crazy. We both laughed.

"Really? How come did you say that?" I said.

"Nah! I was just joking" She joked. "You thought there is a way? Psh. Even the smartest guy on earth can't do it."

"Ha-Ha!" I laughed fakely. Oh God! I'm not good at fake laugh. "You got me. It's just I'm boreden out here" I gasped.

"Hmm. How about you enjoy time with your friends in some amusement park?"

"Cool Idea, but what amusement park? 

"ThrillVille at the Aretha Avenue."

"Whoah! Sound thrilly." I joked.

"Ofcourse! She laughed. "It's ThrillVille because It's thrilling" She laughed once more.

I laughed. "Okay! I gotta go now Agatha, ciao." I patted her head and leave the library.

I headed directly to the cafeteria for some snacks, I'm starving. I saw Danie and Mandy alot in the corner, I immediately ran to them. For a minute there, I thought they were holding hands. Must be an imagination. Okay i'm hallucinating. Coincidence? We three skipped class okay. We must be definetly friends.

"Hey Mandy & Danie. You skipped class too?"

"Yea. I can't help but listen to my boring teacher, sheesh and it's already dismissal." Mandy said.

I told them about what happened earlier. Mandy keeps copying Agatha but crazier for short mocking her. Honestly, I laughed hard she's so funny. I can't help. Danie laughed the most. 

"Okay guys! Stop let's don't judge her" I giggled. "Okay?" 

"HAHAHAHAHA" Mandy bursted out laughing. "Did Agatha infected you with her crazy some? Bring back Clarisse! Bring her back!" She shook me still laughing and I shook my head

"Okay that's funny Mandy." I said. "I must go home now, I have to talk to my mom." I took my bag and waved them goodbye.

***

I went home as early as I could, I went to my condo and jumped into my bed and I picked my laptop and called mom in Skype. I'm so happy to see her, I missed her so much. We could only talk for once in 2 months. We talked and talked, I couldn't resist asking her why did my father leave us.

"It's not a nice story sweetie and it's a long too." Mom said.

"I'm ready to listen, mama." I said.

"See when you were little, you father wanted a Junior. He prayed and prayed and every month he kisses my tummy and wished you would be his first Junior. When you were born you father was disappointed and wished for another child, but I refuses because of difficutly in giving birth. Your father changed that day, he abuses you every time including me. I left him."

I wanted to cry, as soon as she log out. I burst out crying, just because of I'm a girl. I stared at the ceiling and thought. What if I'm a boy? Would I feel a father's love? Is being a girl a fault? I imagined what's the feeling of having a father? Teaching you sports, giving you a back ride and would protect me from my enemies. I love that.

I called Mandy and Danie and told about my dad, they advised and advised me. I decided to let this flow out this bad feeling at the ThrillVille, Agatha's suggestion. They both agreed.

***

I arrived in this ThrillVille and I saw Mandy and Danie in the corner swap eating cotton candy. I ran off to them. There are a lot of coasters, a one gigantic feriswheel, colorful mary go round for children and a lot more. Well it's fun looking but theres dozens of people. It's pretty hard to fit in.