Chapter 3-followingHim

Zatty's P. O. V.

I'm Zatty qienet Merfen, only daughter. And here I am stalking this unknown boy.

Tsk. In 10 days of following him I could see that his attitude is not good. So it's not impossible for him to robbed my grandpa's sweaters. All style's of my grandpa's sweaters are into him.
My mom said that those sweaters are really important to grandpa and then boom! I accidentally saw him wearing one of it. Those sweater are peerless.

He didn't go far to his maids and servant so I never had a chance to go near him. So now that he's alone, it's my time.

"Ah. Ouch!" I shouted when someone tripped me. I'm waiting him to help me but he's only looking at me dirtily.

"Why are you staring at me? Do you want more?!" He shouted.

Damn this braggarts man. Is he acting like a bad boy?! Duh.. Sad to say indecorous for him.

I stood up and faced him.

"Hey! Don't act like a bad boy! You feeler! You're nothing compared to my far-famed bad boy zache." I shouted to his face. And walked away.

"I'm zache." He said so I turned arround.

I kicked him to his toot.

"Huh. That's right for you! For tripping me and not helping me! Fuck you! Feeler man!" I said and I continued walking.

"Ouch! Oh my!! What a lettuces!---" I shouted when I felt something hit me at my back. I'm not yet recovered when he tripped me causing me to fall down into grass.

"So, is that enough?!" He said.

"You'll pay for this!" I said angrily. I was planning to stood up when he footrests my stomach.

"Yaaaahh!" I shouted then Punched him on his face.

"Shit!" He said while looking at me with rage on his face.

"There's one more for you!" I said and punched him again.

"You shouldn't be a feeler cause you're not apropos to be like him rather a bad boy! Tss. you're really assuming! Dream on feeler!!! " I said and I ran while he's speechless.

Chirque's P. O. V.

I Really can't believe this! That girl are really incredulous! For calling me a feeler and an assuming! for saying that I'm Zache the far-famed bad boy which is really the truth. Fuck these all sweaters! Just because I'm wearing this damn fucking Yuckiest ang ugliest sweater I haven't known as the real me! That the real zache is me! I tried to refused to wear this shits but I was amazed when they hit me outwards to my cars and removed all of my clothes till my boxer and brief was left and then I heard grandma saying that If I continued not to wear all of these shits sweaters they will left me like this, with out everything I used to live before such as, money, food shelter and clothes. What a fucking mind my grandma have?! To think such things like this?! Who would dare to live like that?! So i was constrained to obey her.