School

I hold Adam's hand and he walks me to my first hour which I just remembered is Hope which sucks because now I'm gonna stink all day I hate taking showers anywhere but home I mean I can always just leave Hope early all the time so I can run home and take a quick shower or stay late after class to shower. I like option 2 better option 1 makes no sense at all because I would just get sweaty on my way back to school unless I go wolf but then when I got to school I would be naked. I get to the locker room and ask anyone if they have some gym clothes I can wear and some girl does so I change into a pair of black soffe  shorts and a yellow shirt stupid tacky colors I tie my hair in a ponytail and then I find out in Hope we have to run a mile which isn't a problem until I feel a drop of sweat fall down my forehead towards the end of the mile I mean it couldn't have just not come I would've been fine then but no it had to come. After I'm the first to finish the mile I quickly run to the locker rooms maybe I can take a quick shower before everyone is done. I grab some Shampoo, Conditioner, and body wash I strip down then proceed to take out my ponytail then I start to take my shower. I actually finish before anyone comes into the locker room now that I think of it all the girls were really behind but not me I passed all the girls and all the guys. I dry myself off then get dressed I'm just gonna let my hair air dry. I'm done with everything and the bell that signals the end of 1st hour rings so I stuff the gym clothes the girl let me borrow in my locker and run out to walk to second hour only to be met by Adam who surprises me by grabbing my face and kissing me I'm not gonna lie Adam is an amazing kisser but this is unexpected I just stand there shocked as Adam kisses me. He pulls back probably realizing I'm not returning his kiss he starts to apologize I don't want him to apologize because I kinda liked it. I make a motion to Adam to signal that I want him to stop talking for a second then I say"Adam please don't apologize I liked the kiss I just think it was moving a bit fast I mean we just met at breakfast this morning and you asked me out right before we left for school, so I think we should go a bit slower and by a bit I mean no kissing until I say so." Adam just nods his head which is a signal to me that he understands what I've just said to him. I grab his hand and then we walk to second hour which we have together and it just so happens to be a free period so me and Adam just spend most of the hour getting to know each other. In one point of my conversation with Adam I lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek when I do so I hear a growl that couldn't have come from anyone but Jace it caused me to shiver just hearing his growl. Adam asked me if I was cold and put one of his arms around me, I heard another growl and this time I quickly get up and make my way out the door into the hallway. Once outside in the hallway I take a deep breath and just crumbled onto the floor and break down realizing that I can't string Adam along any longer he's starting to get attached after a few hours. I thought I could do this but I cant, I can't do this to such a nice guy that has a mate out there somewhere. I'm a terrible person how could I use someone, at this last thought I start crying yes I know I'm still in the middle of the hallway but I don't care I need to get this out. I feel a hand on my shoulder after a few minutes and I look up from the floor to meet eyes with Jace who apparently at some point sat in front of me on the floor I look back towards the floor I can't look at him. I feel a hand go under my chin forcing me to look at him I try my hardest to break free of Jace's grip but it's no use his alpha strength over powers me and I'm forced to look at him and once our eyes lock I don't want to look away I feel Jace remove his hand from under my chin and move it to the back of my neck he pulls me closer to him and kisses me. Feeling his lips on mine I start thinking about why I didn't forgive Jace already he's my mate and I need him. I pull away from the kiss with Jace and say"I need to talk to Adam I need to tell him I found my mate I won't tell him I found you yesterday I'll tell him I found you just now so he won't think I was using him or anything because I wasn't I actually liked him but I think that like can only be friendship now because you are my mate Jace and I'll need you always and forever." I get myself off the floor and walk back into free period Jace comes back inside not too long after and I whisper to Adam that we need to talk and grab his hand pulling him into the hallway. Once in the hallway I turn and face Adam then say"I met my mate not too long ago in the hallway he is Alpha Jace I hate that I have to do this but since I found my mate I have to, Adam I'm breaking up with you I'm sorry but this has to happen I can't be with you if I have a mate. I'm sure you'll find your mate Adam and I'll just be a memory one day, goodbye Adam it was fun for the little bit of time we had together." I turn away thinking the conversation is over but the I feel and tight grip on my wrist it's so tight that I hear a snap in my wrist. I hear Adam say in a menacing tone"You think you can just break up with me you have no idea what you've just done, I hope you like games Kate because that's what your life is going to become, a game with me moving all the pieces." Adam squeezes my wrist tighter and I know that he's broken my wrist then he's gone and I'm left with a broken wrist and a mate to tell about what just happened to me.

It's been awhile readers and I hope that you have liked the new chapter I will try to update soon.

-xoxo