best day ever (niall and deedee)

there was a girl named deedee and she was really in love with one of the popular boys at school. well lets get started , it was just a regular ay at school she went to all her classes then lunch came and then the boy that she has had a huge crush on for about 2 years came up to here and she got up and started to talk to him well then he asked her out on a date she said yes. they started going out one dates more and more. well they came back to school one day they were about to have lunch when he got out of his sit and got down on one knee  and said deedee gregory "would you do me the awnores of becoming my wife". she started to cry and she said yes and the whole careatirea started to clap

deedee pov

well i am finaly getting to marry the one i loved since the beaging of school. after school ended for good everyone was happy expecily niall and i. we were so happy that ,that summer we got married. after we got married we went to hawaii for our hunymoon. Well the hunymoon was about four weeks untill we came back. we went to my friends house ashley to tell her i got married but she didnt beleve me until niall came up and told her himself. well lets just say she fainted at the doorway. when we got in the house we got her some water and told her the story of how niall and i got married it was a long story.

Nialls pov

well i finally got marry the girl i was dreaming about my whole life  i loved her since the first day of school. well after every thing settled down a little bit we went to asleys to tell her the story of how deedee and i got toghether. it was a really long story. well i i am not going to tell the story about me and deedee.

authoers pov

well after about a year they have a child it is a girl they named her ariana she was a good little girl untill she got into the wrong group of kids. then she started mouthing off to her mother and her father. her father starte to ground her but she would snik out of the house. well her father got her one night sniking off with a group of kids. well back to the cute couple well one day deedee was cleaning house for a romantic dinner for her an her husband niall, niall got into a car accadint he lived and he made it home but he didnt tell her about the car so the next morning she goes out to start the car she sees the car it is wreaked and she walked back into the house into the room and shuts the door behind her, she is like " hunny what happen to the car" niall said that he got into a wreak last night before i got home and he new it was there hunnymoon so he didnt want to wreak there hunnymoon and so that is why he didnt tell her that the car was wreaked. so they got the car fixed and they got a car for ariana, since it was her 16th birthday.