•øne•

All 7 challengers had arrived at the house and had been put in separate rooms so they could say goodbye to their families, as they won't see them for 6 months.

Ethan and his family had arrived half an hour early, which gave them more time.

Simon was late, but he still managed to get some quality time with his mum and brother. His dad wasn't there, but he's said that he doesn't want to talk about it.

Josh had gotten there on time, but his parents had to rush off somewhere quickly.

JJ came alone, claiming he had already said goodbye to everyone at home.

Tobi had arrived only minutes early, but only seeming to be with his brother.

Vik had brought his whole family, including grandparents.

Harry had brought along his mum, brother and sister, and who is said to be his 'girl best friend'.

***

After each family had left, the boys had been called to the living room, one by one.
But first to go were Simon and Ethan.

The 2 boys had entered the room from 2 different doors, and Simon smirked at him once he saw him.

''Simon. Simon Minter.'' He said, grabbing Ethan's hand and shaking it.

''Ethan Payne.'' He says, awkwardly pulling his hand out of Simon's.

''Good to meet you.'' Simon mumbles and grins before walking to sit on a sofa, as does Ethan.

Next in was Olajide, and he looked pretty happy at the moment.

''Hi. I'm Ethan.'' He says, waving at JJ and giving him a warm smile.

''JJ.'' He replies, before turning to Simon.

''Minter. Simon Minter.'' He says, bouncing his leg as he stares up at the boy.

JJ grins, taking a seat close to Simon, but not too close.

Josh had turned up next, and Simon's jaw lowered as he made eye contact with him.
He walked towards Ethan, wanting to meet him first.

''Hey.''

''Hi.''

''Josh.''

''Ethan.''

''Nice to meet you, Ethan.''

''You too, Josh.''

Moving on from Ethan, he next turned to JJ and smiled.

''Olajide. But you can call me JJ.'' He says, holding his hand out for Josh to shake.

Simon had been staring at him for the whole time, and continued once he turned towards him.

''Why are you staring at me? What do you want?''

''Your number quite possibly.'' Simon says quite chill, as if it was nothing.

Josh chuckles before pulling out a pen and scrunched up paper from his pocket.
He scribbles something down before chucking the paper at Simon and sitting next to him.

Simon smirked and picked up the paper, unfolding it and reading it.

Gonna have to try harder than that babe. x

He looks over at Josh and scoffs as he grins, throwing the paper at the floor with a sigh of annoyance.

Re-thinking about the note through his head, he smirked to himself about the fact Josh had called him babe.