Lights out

A/N: Sorry this took so long. most people tweeted that they liked the alternate part 3 so im going to continue from there ;) thanks for reading.If you're just tuning in...you're probably confused.Just don't worry about it ^___^ ILY

warning: sex sex sex sex sex! <3

The drive home was great. I expected it to be all awkward but its like that make out session at the party didn't even happen. He sang his heart out to that Selena Gomez song 'Come and get it' and I couldn't stop laughing.We arrive in my drive way just as the song finishes.

"That was so much fun!" I screamed as he opened the car door for me. What a gentleman.

"Yeah but the fun isn't over" he chuckled.I playfully push him and unlock my front door. We get inside and decided to watch some cheesy movie that was playing on T.V. until boredom hit us like a tidal wave. He had this look in his eye that I couldn't quite figure out and he kept biting his lip. I don't know what he's trying to do to me but my sanity isn't going to last much longer.

10 minutes later

Here we were, making out on my couch. His hands rested on my ass and mine remained against his chest. He gently squeezes my bum and pulls my crotch closer to his. He lets out a throaty moan at the friction. Just then, he pulls away from the kiss

"Harry, are you ok?"

"Yeah im ok I just...I-I don't want you to think that this is all I want"

He wouldn't look me in the eye, I could tell he meant it.

"Its ok if you don't want to do this but I was just thinking....we're both drunk! we won't even remember this" I laughed.

He began to laugh along with me

"yeah I guess you're right. Lets get on with it then" he winked

He layed me down on the couch,still kissing me. He took off every piece of my clothing, leaving me bare. His lips travelled down to my neck and he began to lick and nip at the skin there. I ran my fingers through his hair, causing him to moan

"mmm harry" i mumbled as I pushed him away a little bit.

"what? whats wrong" he asked as his hand caressed my cheek.

"Can we at least do this in my bedroom" I giggle.

"Why of course, my love" he scooped me up, stumbling a little before he got his balance.

Ouch. That hurt my self esteem.

He quickly took me to my bedroom with me pointing the way.

"alright lets get to it!" i grabbed his face and pulled him down so we could resume our kiss. His hand travels down my naked body as he deepens the kiss.

He nudges my legs open a little more with his knee. He runs his finger up my slit causing my body to shiver at the contact. "Jesus y/n who made you this wet baby?" he groaned as he sucked my bottom lip.

He began to rub circles on my bundle of nerves, Faster and Faster until I was shaking uncontrollably. "I asked you a question" he smirked. "Y-you" I whimpered."Is that so? I'll have to do something about that wont I?"

He pushed his jeans down and discarded himself of his shirt very slowly.Fucking tease.

I couldn't handle the wait so I began to touch myself."No!" harry laughed as he pushed my hand away.

"You impatient little angel" he says as he kisses my nose. I am so distracted by the happiness I feel, that I don't even notice that he lined his tip with my entrance.He gently pushed into me, making sure I feel every inch of him.

He went as deep as he could then pulled back out.In again.Out. In ag-

"OH FUCK" I screamed as I dug my nails in his back "That was the spot wasn't it" he panted. I nodded my head. He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist, trying to find it again. He thrusted harder and I began to clench around him. He groaned and kissed from my jaw line to my collarbone "right there baby?" he whispered.

"Yes" He continued to moan and pull my hair as we both neared out highs.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Shit y/n yes! you're so tight" he screamed.My back arched off of the bed and I couldn't breathe anymore but I enjoyed this feeling. All I saw was white as I felt my legs temble. Harry quickly pulled out and came on the sheets.Smart boy. The last thing I need is a baby.

"That....felt so good" he panted and layed on his back

"Yeah" I chuckled.I turned to face him and wrapped one leg around his waist, layed my head on his tattoo covered chest.

"I'll be out by the morning.My mother is going to pick me up.Thank you for letting me stay here" he said as he rubbed my back.

Oh man. I didn't want him to leave.Here I go again, falling on love with someone I barely know. Hey maybe im just a strong believer in love at first sight? Or im just stupid. Well either way I probably need to stop.

"Y/n? are you sleeping?" he asked

"No im awake."

He rubbed my back again and sighed as he drifted to sleep.

I hesitated before kissing the bird tattoo on his chest.

"Goodnight angel" he chuckled

A/N: That was a scene from my fanfic "Angel" please read it! :)

HERE >> http://www.wattpad.com/24945065-angel-harry-styles-%26-y-n-angel