3 Words

What are those special three words you say to someone? That "Special" person. The one you truly care for? Well, to be honest. They're lots of different ones. "I need you." "I want you" "Don't leave me" Lots and Lots... But those aren't even close.

It was Summer '09 and Riley was just getting ready for a casual day at the beach with her friends. Well, Riley, being a regular, average, 17 year old. Didn't expect an ordinary guy to walk up to her and start a conversation. Espeically not when she doesn't even know the guy, and this is the story of how that one moment changed her life forever.

Hi, I'm Riley. Today is my girls day. My two friends, Jenna and Macy, and I are going to the beach to celebrate the first day of summer vacation. I woke up around noon and realized I had to be ready in 2 hours. I hurried into the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and quickly took a shower. As soon as I got out I blow dried then curled my hair. Then I put it in a ponytail. I usually put on a lot of makeup. But since we're going to the beach I don't want it to come off, so I only put on waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I was proud at the outcome. I put a towel around me and made my way into my room. I got the cutest pink bikini that I had and put it on. Then I put a throw over, over it. I then checked the time. 2:15 they'll be here any minute now so ill just finish getting ready.

~

It was 2:47pm when they got here. I grabbed my phone and my bag and made my way out to the car. I hopped into the backseat and we went to the beach.

We were there in about an hour.

We immediately went swimming. We went swimming for awhile then went to work on out tan. It was about 4:30 when something strange happened...

____

A/N

Hi everyone.

This is my first story in my series. I planned on making this into a series later on. About 2-3 books okay? I hope you guys enjoy this book! I'm working really hard on it. Go check out my other 2 short stories (They're scary) Okay? Bye loves, enjoy!