Chapter 1

Sierra

" Morgan! Wait up!" I called chasing her down the street with my penny board in hand. " C'mon lets go get some ice cream, it will make you feel better".

"Sierra, ice cream can't fix everything."

" But it can fix you" I said as she smiled at me.

"You know me too well" she replied laughing.

Later in Morgan's room

"So why do you think Chase cheated on you?" I blurted out. "He probably just wanted to sleep with me but I said no, so he got it from someone else." She replied as tear rolled out if her scorching blue eyes. "I'm going to give you a make over!" "Whatever floats your boat", I stated hoping it would cheer her up.

When she was finished I felt amazing. She did my makeup, perfectly contoured, with a dark red lipstick. Morgan curled my hair with a wand and pinned part of my hair up. She put me in dark blue high waisted jean shorts and a white, flowy crop top with white sandals.

"You look WAY too good to just stay here. Let's go to the fair on the boardwalk. I'm going to change, then we are leaving.

She came out wearing a black cropped t-shirt, white shorts, and black sandals.

When we got to the fair we were standing around near the water. I pulled out my phone and went on snapchat to look at the most reason stories. My favorite YouTuber, Kian Lawley, was first. It showed a picture of the Farris wheel near where I was standing.

"OH MY GOSH!!!MORGAN LOOK!!" I screamed. "What?!" She asked excited. "KIAN IS HERE!! ON HIS STORY THERE US A PICTURE IF THAT FARRIS WHEEL!!" "WHAT?! Let's go find him!!" We sprinted to the Farris wheel and started to look for Kian. I was staring at the back of a guy's head because he looked very familiar, then it hit me.