Chpter 1

-Charm's Pov-

"Charm wake up Cameron is here!" Nash yelled. I got up and got dressed in shorts a tank top and vans. I did my hair and make up and went downstairs. "hi Cam." I said. he smiled "I have a surprise for you." he said. I rolled my eyes and nodded. he moved aside and there stood Sam Pottorff. my eyes went wide. he smiled at me his perfect white teeth showing. I blushed and smiled back. "So your charm. nice to meet you."  he said holding out his hand. I smiled and shook his hand "You too." he smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled looking down at my feet. "You're cute when you blush, don't hide your face beautiful." he whispered in my ear lifting my chin up. "watch it Pottorff." Nash said. I rolled my eyes groaning in annoyance. "He's only kidding." Sam laughed. "no I'm not." Nash said. "shut up Nash." I snapped. he rolled his eyes. I looked at Sam. "let's go to the mall." I said. he nodded and we left before things got worse. we got in his car and drove the mall. "I'm sorry about Nash. he's just over protective." I whispered. "don't worry about it, I understand. if I had a little sister I would've done the same thing." he replied smiling at me. "Nash told me you had a reputation of dating girls and leaving when you get what you want. is he lying?" I asked. "No. I used to be like that. but then I met this beautiful girl and for some reason I feel like changing for the better. like I feel if I date her I won't leave. she makes me feel pure happiness and.... TRUE LOVE." he said. "Aw who is she?" I asked. he looked at me blushing and smiled "You." I blushed and looked at my feet again as we stood in Hollister. "stop doing that babe. you're beautiful don't hide it." Sam said kissing my cheek. I blushed a deeper shade of red and paid for my shorts and stuff. we left and went to eat considering we have tons of bags on our arms. we decided to split some ice cream and a soda. we sat down and ate the thing of Cookie Dough ice cream. he was feeding me xD it was cute. after we finished we grabbed our bags and drove home. when we got to my house he helped me carry my bags in and we sat and watched a movie and cuddled together. Nash wasn't home so I didn't care. as soon as the movie started Nash and Cameron walked in. "What the fuck is this?!" Nash yelled. "Nash calm down! they're cuddling leave them alone!" Cameron yelled back at him. Nash sent Sam a death glare and walked off. "sorry about that. continue on dong what you're doing" Cameron said walking after Nash. I closed my eyes and hide in Sam's chest blocking out the screaming and yelling and things breaking. Sam had a tight grip on my waist holding me as close to him as possible. I eventually cried myself to sleep in his arms.