Chapter 1

Ashley Alton moves to Charming because she feels she needed a fresh start, not having been able to move on from her fathers passing 2 years back. She buys a house with a big enough garage to keep all her motorcycles in so she can fix them up on her free time. On her first day in Charming she goes by the local mechanic shops to put in her resumes. At the Teller Morrow Automotive repair, she jokes around with a few of the guys there, they teased her because she doesn't look like a mechanic, and she looks like a very fine lady, Not one who would be getting all greasy and fixing up cars and bikes.

Later that day the Sons of Anarchy have a meeting to see whether or not she should get the job. Right away Chibs, Bobby, and Juice say yes, having already met her. Leaving the others to think about it on their own. "Is she a good mechanic? Let me see her resume. " Jax Teller the Vice president of the Sons of Anarchy tells them. Juice hands down her resume to Jax, Jax looks it over reading it. He then hands it down to Opie so he can take a look at it. "For her mechanic skills, I say yay, but do we really need another mechanic? I mean we do have all of us, plus Lowell and the others. And what if she were to find out about us. I think it would be better if we didn't for the sake of the club. But for the sake of Teller Morrow, I say shes in. Yay," Jax said. She had four votes. "Is she hot?" Tig asked. "Hell yeah. She doesn't look much like a mechanic though." Juice told them. "Then yay." Tig says. "Yay." Opie says shortly after. "Why not, yay." Piney says. "Let's give her a shot." Happy says. "I'm in." Clay says. "We'll just have to make sure that she doesn't find out about the club, we have to hide it more than ever now. We don't know what kind of girl she is yet. Ashley is going to have a interview. We will all have our chance to ask her questions, then if she passes we will hire her." Clay hits his gavel down onto the desk.

"Half-sack." Clay calls out as he walks towards Teller Morrow's Repair shop. "Call the number on here, we are going to be interviewing Ashley Alton as a new mechanic." Clay tells him. Half-sack nods his head, and takes Ashley's resume to the office and calls her contact number. "Hello?" a girls voice asks-Ashley's voice. "Ashley? This is Kip Epps, from Teller Morrow Automotive Repair, I'm calling about your application." Half-sack told her. "Right, haha" She laughed a bit, sounding a bit relieved. "We would like you to come in for an interview. Is today alright?" he asked. "Yes, of course." Ashley replied. "Ok, so how about you come by in the next couple of hours. This interview will be a little bit different though, we have a few of the members you'll have to talk to." Kip told her. "Alright, I can be there in about 20 minutes, is that alright?" She questioned. "Of course, we will talk more then." he told her, then hung up the phone and walking back to the shop to tell Clay and the others.

"She'll be here in about 20 minutes." He said to Clay. Clay nodded. "Remember this is an interview, and you can't ask anything about her pussy, as much as you would all like to." most of them gave a sigh, but reluctantly agreed.

*Ashley's POV*

I quickly got ready, making sure I was presentable, and then left on my Harley. [A/N: I'm not great with bikes, and I'm not really sure what kind they use in SOA, buuut I'm just gonna put random types, it does say different things on the web like Dynas and Superglides.... but I don't even know what those are, so sorry for not specifying, lets just say Ash rides a Dyna because they look nice.] I got there a little early, but its good to be early. I put my bike a long with the others, and walked up to the garage, when a voice called out my name from behind me. I turned around to a man with long blonde hair, just long enough to go behind his ears. "Jax Teller." He says, reaching out for me to shake his hand. "Ashley Alton, but call me Ash." I shook his hand. "Come this way, its where we will do the interviews." He told me, walking in the opposite direction I had been going.

I followed the man, into a bar like situation. It had the bar, and pool, and various things you would find in a bar or a club. He continued walking, and I followed in silence. "So this is where we are gonna do the interviews." He told me, leading me into another room. I sat down at a table across from him, and giggled a bit. "Whats so funny?" he asked me. "This seems like an interrogation." I laughed. "Nah, don't be nervous darlin' this'll be the easiest interview you've ever had. Don't mind the others though, they might be a bit perverted." he told me, and I laughed a bit, with him laughing along. "So you're a mechanic, you don't look much like one." he said to me, and my oh my he did have a nice voice. "Yea, I am, have been working on motors since I was little." I said, almost tearing up at the thought of my dad, but then I kept a calm look on the outside, blinking away the thought of him. "Oh really? What do you work on most of the time?" Jax asked me. "Well I have a few motorcycles in my garage, I fix them up in my free time. They used to be my dads, but he passed a few years back." I told him. "Sorry. So you like bikes then, you'll fit in just fine. I'm gonna let one of the other boys in." he told me, and I nodded.

Soon a Scottish man came in. "Hello darlin' I hear you might be our new mechanic, eh?" he asked. "I am." I smiled. "Chibs." he told me his name "Ash." I told him mine. "You already got my vote darlin' I'll send in another man." he told me and I nodded to him signalling I understood. Then another man, who was quite a bit older came in. "Looking for a job as a mechanic are you?" he asked me. "I am." I told him, he looked like the boss. "Clay Morrow. You are?" he asked me. "Ashley Alton, but I prefer Ash." I told him sticking out my hand for him to shake but he just walked past it. "How long have you been working on motors?" he asked. "For as long as I can remember, I started when I was about 9 with my father, first on bikes, then after I turned 12 he taught me how to work on cars, and I have ever since." I told him. "Alright." He then walked out. I wasn't sure if I made a good impression or not...

As soon as Clay left another guy came in, not even giving the door enough time to close. "Ahh, so this is what I missed. A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be working in a mechanic shop." he told me, and I raised my eyebrow, as if to say 'really?' this must have been the guy that Jax was talking about. "Alright, how good with a gun are you?" he asked me. I just looked at him like he was nuts. "I thought this was a mechanic shop?" he just laughed a bit. "Just wondering." he told me. "Tig Trager." he said to me holding out his hand. "Ash." I went to shake his hand but he kissed it instead. I gave a look of displeasure. "You already have Bobby's vote and Juice's vote, now you just gotta get through Op." he told me and left.

Another man with a beard and a hat on came in, I'm guessing this was Op. "Opie." he told me and I nodded. "Ash." I told him and he did the same. "You a good mechanic?" he asked me, and I nodded. "You're in." He said then left. I got up and walked out, as soon as I got out the door I was assigned a job on a Harley that needed its breaks fixed, and I gladly accepted. Jax was put on this job with me.

____________________________________________________________________________

I know I have like a thousand other stories on the go.... buuuut I have to xD this show is perfection. And Jax, oh hot daYUM!