A new year

Phil's POV

Finally, I'm in a new town after that, that thing that turned that innocent ray if sunshine into a broken, smashed, boy of the shadows who doesn't talk,.
But now, in a new town, a new school, that can all change, if I act happy and don't let anyone see inside of me then surely I  can survive.
Well here it goes, I push open the doors of my new school, my new chance, my last chance before I break for the last time, break so much that I can't  be  repaired.
               ----------------------------
Dans POV
I had a perfect family, perfect friends, a perfect life.
Then he came along, he stole everything from me, from my family, he spread rumors and lies, he even got to my brother, my brother.
Now everything is gone, no more perfect life, no more perfect friends, most of all, no more perfect family, hardly even a family at all. Now instead of being the boy with all the great friends I am the boy who always sits at the back of class, the boy who doesn't speak, the boy who doesn't give a fuck about anything, the boy who's only emotion is anger.
Its six months after the incident it doesn't hurt any less, its a new school year, time for new beggings for everyone, everyone except for me.