She's Mine

Chapter 4:

Harry's P.O.V.

"Rayna what the hell was that right there?!?" I say almost yelling.

"Harry relax my god we just met today I just gave him my number like I did you."

That infuriated me even more! " REALLY HIM YOU GAVE THAT DOUCHE YOUR NUMBER!!!!!"

She stumbled backwards fear in her eyes damnit Harry your temper.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh " look I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I I just don't f****** get it."

"Really what's not to get Harry your not my dad we just met and your acting like I'm your territory I'm a female Harry not land now I have to go."

Fuck! Not again I'm not letting this one get away from me I grab her arm and pull her in kissing her.

When she pulls away we just stare at eachother and then she pushes off me and walks away fast.

Rayna's P.O.V.

Woah two in a row Rayna don't turn into Taylor please don't.

Why is Niall acting different why did Harry kiss me? My head is now spinning as u make my way to the parking lot. There's only two cars in the lot mine and car I don't recall seeing.

It's parked next to mine I ignore and make my way to my car as I walk by the black car a Guy with black hair an a strong jawline that makes a girl swoon steps out.

"Rayna right?"

Oh god... My heart bus racing now I begin to stammer...."uh..erm...yeah that's me who.wh....who are you?"

He smiles a creepy smile and grabs my arm "HELP ME PLEASE NIALL HARRY ANYONE!!!!!!"

Oh god please no I fight back crying and screaming he's not struggling at all.

" Calm down Ill take good care of you he whispers in my ear."

I close my eyes right and just give in all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice.... Niall.

" ZAYN LET HER GO NOW SHES NOT WHAT YOU WANT" he says growling.

Zayn lets me drop but doesn't let go of me completely. I'm on the floor by his car.

"Niall please help me please Niall" I whimper. Niall looks at me and nods he takes two steps forward and Zayn pulls something from his belt.

As fast as I saw it Zayn pulled the trigger and I screamed.

"NIALL!!!!!!! NO!!!! " my vision blurred and I closed my eyes my head was pounding. I opened them quickly as I hear rustling and people grunting its Niall and zayn fighting.

He missed and all I see through blurred vision is Niall on top of zayn and then everything went black.