Questions and Preparations

It was just a few weeks before our final confrontation in the Football Frontier. Not like that it really matters, though. It's only a matter of time before they gave up and decide to hand the champion over to us.

I looked at the laptop containing match data. For me, they might seem like an easier opponent than Kidokawa Seishuu, which was in the finals last year. However, they seem to have lost an ace striker, who has transferred over to Raimon-just happening to be our last opponent.

They also have a nice midfielder, too-apparently, from Teikoku. Those two, and their goalkeeper, seems to have the most strength out of all, but according to the charts, they're not even halfway to what we are. To what I am.

Wait... To what I am..................

How strong exactly am I? I turned around and opened the fridge, which contained glasses of  the Aqua of the Gods. It's what gives me my unlimited strength. Without it, I might have been a lot weaker. Maybe not even as strong as all the opponents I have faced.

It was time for the dose today, but I decided to close the door. It's really the time for me to check how strong I really am. With my own strength, not with any more of these power supplements I need. I sighed a bit, as a knock came from my door.

"Hera?" I asked, as he was holding a red soccer ball in his hands. He dropped it after a few seconds he held it, and blew on his hands. I picked it up, but immediately dropped it due to the hot temperature of it. "I found it on my table this morning," he explained, looking at me in the eyes. "I see," I nodded, taking the blue soccer ball that was shot at me a few weeks ago. It was almost identical to the red one, except that on one of the pentagons was a different symbol. "It's almost the same one as the one I got weeks ago, except that they have completely different temperatures."

"Any ways, that's all I have to say. Have fun with the balls," he said, leaving my room. He's possibly busy with the preparations for the final match, and has most probably drank the Aqua of the Gods. I put the hot ball on the shelf, right next to where the cold ball is.

I have to practice.too. I decided to walk over to the pitch. I felt heavier without the Aqua, possibly what it felt like to be mortal. It's a bit weird. I was a mortal, but after feeling like a god and turning back it seems like I had become weak. Trudging my body, I arrived at the pitch, picking up soccer balls and practicing by myself.

In a few moments, two soccer balls flew towards me. I didn't have a lot of time to see, but I can see that they are the same balls that are sitting on my bench. I immediately reacted by grabbing out. One of them felt really hot, but the other really cold. Even the features are identical, I thought.

I grabbed them with my force, but without the Aqua, I can immediately see how weak I have gotten. Even with the last of my energy, I had to be dragged back around 10 or 20 meters by them.  The hot summer sun, the freezing winter night.

How weak... How weak I was.

From a distance, I can hear them bickering a bit. Struggling to get up, I can barely hear from their arguments that they didn't plan to come together. They possibly didn't even like each other. They just seems like polar opposites.

Polar opposites.....

Hot summer sun..

Freezing winter night.....

It seemt like I knew them, but I didn't know them.

It was all a part of a very faded image.