Deadly Desires

Chapter 1

Alex's P.O.V

I was one of those teens who was alone. I wasn't alone 'cause I wanted to, I had to be alone if not I would wind up hurting those closest to me. This may sound weird but its the truth. I haven't had friends since I turned 7 and my father saw me kill all my friends at my sleepover party. Yep I'm no ordinary person, hell I'm not even human. My dad 'Aria' is a God. The God of war. My mum whom I've never met was a mix of an angel (the strongest) and werewolf an alpha to be exact.

After my outburst killing my friends my dad had to erase the memories of their families and friends.  I fell asleep after killing them and once my dad erased my friend's family's memories he took me to Olympus where he trained me for combat till now. Im 16 now so its been nearly 10 years since I was last on earth. I was starting school in a small town and living on my own since my dad had to stay in Olympus but he comes to sees me occassionly so its fine.

I was starting school in 2 days and had to go get my books and schedule tomorrow so that left the day to make my new house feel homey. I painted my room a blood red seeing as the colour makes me feel calm. Weirdly. I left the rest if the house a plain white colour except the kitchen. It was next to my room so I painted it black and white.

I have a bathroom in my bedroom and there was another down stairs next to the lounge with a spare room and the laundry room. My house was an ordinary 2 story modern house with 5 bedrooms the main 'mine', the game room, spare room, dads room for when he came back and lounge which was massive there were 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, laundry room, 2 balconies and an outdoor BBQ room.

I finished everything today with help from my powers and woke up (from looking at my marvolious job i've done) out of my daze from a doorbell.

Door

I went to open the front door to be greeted by a woman (around 39-40) and a boy (about the same age as me.) The women smiled as she was saying "hi new neighboor is your parents home." I replied "my mums dead and my dad bought this house for me because he's always working far away soo..... no!" Her smile disappeared with a 'im sorry' face. I thought that was a bit much for her to handle so I said something "Joking. My parents are out buying some plants for a veggie garden." She just stared at me for a few seconds and suddenly started laughing. "Oh my. Sorry I took you seriously. I brought some chocolate moose for your family." I took it gratefully with a smile. The thing that really pissed me off was the boy just standing there with a bored expression. I flinched for moment when I realized he was stareing at me. I decided to talk. "Would you like to come in for a coffee." The women looked happy and accepted my request.

Kitchen

After getting the drinks ready along with some cookies I went to the lounge where I directed the 'Drews'.  The lady had a name tag on that said 'Mrs. Drew.

Lounge

"Oh dear. Thank you. Let me introduce myself and son. Im Clairy and this is Conner." I looked at Conner with a smile and back at Clairy. "Hi Im Alexandria but you can call me Alex. Sorry for scaring you earlier."  "Its fine love. So what made you and your family want to come to this small town?"

I thought for a moment trying to think of something because I didnt want to tell them the truth, but while thinking I smelt that these people are vampires and I hated 'them' the most. Their kind are responsible for my mums death.

My eyes started to glow gold with anger and hatred so I turned my whole body away from them so they dont know what I am. I always had to surpress my power but that wasnt enough so my Aunty Athena gave me a charm bracelet that held all my powers so I dont go on a killing spree. I calmed down and turned back to 2 really confused facial expression. I decide to read their minds. First Clairy. 'Is this human alright I hope she is.' I looked at her with kind eyes. Then Conner. 'This human is weird I want to get out of this disgusting house.' I looked at Conner with dagger like eyes. He flinched thinking he said that out loud, but I just simply ignored him leaving him cautious

Outside

The time passed so quickly, Clairy  and Conner left in their nice red sports car which turned out to be Conner's.

I went back inside to bump into a solid chest. "Dad your back" I yelled with love and hugged him tightly as he returned the hug back. "I see you have touched the house up nicely." He said. Dad's voice was raspy but gentle like. "How long ate you here for dad?" He answered with a smile "2 months I've hurried my work and finished for now so I have a break." I smiled in excitement. I prepared dinner, ate and went to bed.

Morning.

I got out of bed and had a shower with my apple scented hair and body wash. I put on a cookie monster jumper over my black tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans. I brushed my shiney blonde hair, put on mascara and eye liner to make my blue eyes stand out but still being simple.  I put on a rosy lipstick that was the same colour as my lips.

I went down stairs to see dad making french toast. A plate for me and a plate for dad.

As I came down the stairs I cut myself on a nail poking out the wall next to the stairs I wiped the blood with a few tissues, 'cause it was bleeding a lot, wrapped it up. I grabbed the one piece of toast, drank some orange juice and got on my black motorbike, It was my precious baby, and made my way to the school.

At the school.

The school was a vampire school so the lady was surprized to se me here, I said my name and the reason I was there, got my schedule and books and left.