chapter 3

Alex's P.O.V

Conner woke up on the couch and just stared at the ceilling. It was 9pm so I got him up, put him in the passanger seat, took his key and drove hin home. It was such a nice ride and we were at his house. My powers were back to normal and i made Conner swear to secrecy not to tell a soul or else. before I realised it I had no ride but then the energy around me shifted and dad took me home.

Next morning

I was all ready in my black tank top with my favourite black skinny jeans for school and got on my bike.

I arrived and noticed that Conner had a group of friends with a couple of slutty girls showing of their boobs and wearing denim undie like shorts with big high heels. One of them that looked like barbie started walking to me. "I just hope you know that I run this school and if you try stealing my boyfriend or upset me in any way your gonna wish you were never born." She finished her little speach thinking I would cower in fear, like hell I would do that. I stood up tall seeing that I was just a little taller then her and opened my mouth. "I just hope you knoe I dont give a rats ass who and what you own, but if you ever try telling me what to do you will wish you never even met me." I started walking off when I felt my hair being tugged at abd thought 'she did not just do that' I turned around and let her see my angry face she flinched and started talking again "what would you do your just a mere human dont think that you will get off easy because I'm gonna beat you to a pulp right here right now bitch." I started smiling thinking this would burn some of my steam off. She beared her fangs and nails thinking I would be scared seeing as she got confused that I wasn't,  but she continued. She lashed at  me with full spead, how unfair if I were human I would of been splurting blood from my stmoach right now, I moved faster then her and was she suprized. I started chuckling and she stood up straight asking what I was "I'm your worst nightmare barbie." I said whilst not suppressing my Godess-Alpha-Angel aura and spreading my wings in wolf form. I heard the thoughts of the boys around. 'Wow shes the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen.' Another said 'Those wings look epic when shes in wolf form. Shes even white with a shinny gold back and claws.' The boy described me so well except I also had one gold eye and one bright blue eye.

Barbie was foolish she attacked me and all I had to do was look at her and she had a broken leg.

I formed back into human and walked away from the crowd gathering around me ( mostly boys asking me out seeing as I was now the school leader.

I saw Conner and knew he was shacking up with barbie. We havent had any physical contact yet so I wouldnt know his darkest secrets so I can keep him away from me.

Half the day passed and there was suddenly an outburst of women giggling and loooking out our class window that was at the front of the school. They now moved to the side window that faced the office and started squealing like beliebers. I finally noticed that my dad was checking me out.(out of school)I went to my teacher saying my dad came to pick me up in the office. He excused me and I headed for the door not until barbie stopped me. "You think your good enough to go talk to him wait in line I'm going first watch and learn that he wants me not you. Slut!" I actually was shocked that she could still act like that and calling me a slut when she wants to flirt with my dad. She walked up to dad and started talking. He looked at me then right back at her.  She turned to see me leaning against the wall smirking.  She turned back to dad smiling and flirting. My dad tried to exscape but she grabbed his arm and kissed him intensely. GROSS she doesnt know shes kissing a 40 year old, well literaly licking his tongue. I told him through our mind link that she knows what I am. So dad decided to radiat 1% of his power. Which was a lot for just a MERE  vamp to handle. She finally realised that he and I were realated by now. And looked at me while I walked up to dad. He drove his fancy ferrari while I followed on my bike to where he was taking me to. We stopped at a house that I thought looked familiar. I looked at the front door and saw Clairy come out screaming welcoming my dad as if they knew each other for ages.