Imagine for LauraParkerJones_x

It's kind if short, sorry! /:

For Laura

Imagine you haven't talked to your boyfriend Nathan Sykes in over a week. He's busy on tour with the boys; Siva, Jay, Tom, and Max, so you can't really be mad, but you'd still like to have heard from him.

Instead of sulking around like you had been the days before, you're now sitting on your couch in the living room on a Wednesday afternoon watching TV. In the middle of the show you are watching, your phone begins to go off. At first you ignore it because you're so interested in the show playing that you can't be bothered to pick it up. Plus, you're sure it's probably not important. After a while, though, it goes off again and you grudgingly grab it. Sighing, you pick it up and see that it's a Skype call from Nathan. You immediately get excited and mute the TV while answering the call. You're greeted by all the boys crowded around the laptop that they are using.

"ITS WANTED WEDNESDAY!" They shout at you. You're grinning from ear to ear and you can't help but laugh at their adorableness.

"Hello, boys," you say with a sheepish smile.

"I've missed you tons, Laura... I can't wait to be back so that I can see you again. I love you, babe." Nathan says to you.

Your heart skips a beat in your chest and you take a moment to collect yourself, forgetting that the other boys are still present, before you say, "I love you, too, Nath... More than you know. Come home soon."

"I will," is his immediate response.

You hear all the boys making kissing and gagging noises behind Nathan and immediately feel your face burst into flames. It's then that you also notice Jay is holding a camera in his hands and is seemingly filming the call.

"ARE YOU FILMING THIS?!" You screech at him, not very keen on their fans seeing the interaction between Nathan and you because you're worried what they will think of you.

He merely grins cheekily at you and winks. "Of course I am! But don't worry, Laura, the fans will love you. And just so you know, this was Nath's idea," he says.

You look back at Nathan and notice his smirk and all your worries go away, replaced with a devious plan of revenge for him catching you off guard like that. Grinning at him, you warn him, "I will get you back for this, Sykes."

THE END!

I haven't written on of these in forever but the idea came to mind so I wrote it down and voila! Hope you liked it! (:

Much love,

Ev(;