what life brings to you

hey so here is the the story of me.i grow up in Sacramento Californian.It was so big there we could do anything.Are family was happy there.nothing could change that.util we got a call that my grandma had a heart attack.my family was devastated what had happened.I thought I was dreaming.I just wanted to wake up.My head was telling me that this was real and my body was telling me no.I was confused of what was going on.I just didn't know what to do.The days of waiting and waiting and waiting to see how my grandma was doing I finely know that my grandma that i know for ever. That I see ever day going to school with my cousin.that I spend with on holidays.That i loved was all gone. Hearing my grandma was gone was like i die with her.It was the sadist thing in my live that i had to go thought.But apart of me was still with her but the other part was gone.It was my dad's mom.The look of his faces was like looking at a blank piece of paper. Everyone's face was like that.i felt that i was alone.after a day of everyone devastated again i just shut myself in my room i didn't eat for about a week.and the worst part about it was i never got to say goodbye.then i hear that we were moving. after hearing that we were moving i just want to die again. all my friends that i was leaving behind,and my cousin that was like my sister.it was all gone again...