Ace

'I'll take 'em for $100" I spoke up trying my best of a western voice impression.
"I'll take him for $340" another man yelled.
"$600" I said spitting on the ground in his direction.
"$1000" A different man said.
"$4000" another one said
"$9000" I said pulling a cigarette out of my mouth.
"In cash." I tossed the cigar to the ground letting it sizzle then burn out.
"Deal!" He said happily squealing. I kissed my dad on his check.
"Thanks Daddy!" I giggled and laughed at the crowd
"My daddy spoils me." I smirk as I walk up to the man and toss $9000 dollars nicely tied together. He took the money and handed me the lead of the horse.
"Ace is all yours!" I smiled as Ace the horse neighed. We walked towards the trailer. Dad followed beside me trying to keep up with my fast pace.
"Are you sure $9000 was worth this horse, honey?"
"Of coarse daddy! He's my best friend." I said politely as he neighed at my father like a back off I was total worth it.
Me and Ace both have sass. He's always been my favourite and I've always ridden him.
He walked nicely into the trailer for me. I closed the trailer doors and locked it with a key.
"Thank you daddy!" I walked by him and kissed him on the cheek again as I walked to the passengers seat. The same man who was beating against me for the horse stood in front of the door of the car.
"Get out of my way, fool." I said looking at him in disgust.
"Not until you give me that horse."
"Ahem. Call him Ace. Not horse. And he's my best friend so back off." I said back looking at my nails. He pulled out a gun, I held my hands up, but kept my elbows close to my side.
"Okay.. I'm just gonna get the key for you.." I said digging in my pocket as I pretended to search for the key, he pointed the gun at me. I thought to myself where was daddy. As pulled out a gun and pointed at him.
"Two on two, eh?" He said smirking. I fired at him and closed my eyes. Nothing fired. He chuckled.
Dad opened the door smacking him and causing him to fall to the ground as he shot up in the sky.
"Thank you daddy!" I giggled and jumped in the car.
"Anything for my precious daughter.."
I opened the window and spat on the guy who tried to shot me.
We pulled away as people watched.
We drove out of the city and into our country mansion with a huge barn and pasture. My arm hanged out the window with a cigarette.
"See that Ace? It's your new home"