Gone through the night

I woke up to a bang on my window. I jumped out of my bed and saw a big hole in my window. Someone called my name and I looked down and saw it was Ray. I didn't know what to do. He might be here to apologize or he might be here to hurt me for telling on him. "What do you want" I yelled from my window. "To talk", her replied and climbed up our brick house. "Leave me alone if your here to apologize I'm not accepting," I said. Ray pulled out his pistol ," Come with me or I'll kill you and your hole family." He reached my window and got in my house. "Here," he said taking out a white dingy shirt with cut up leggings. "Take everything off as reach as you are you probably have a tracking device in your clothes,"ray said locking my bedroom door. I striped without saying a word with the fear of death ringing in my ears. "Damn bae you are getting me hard just by looking at you but sex has to wait," he said rubbing all over my body. "Why are you doing this to me," I asked him and he replied by putting the gun to my head. I cried silent tears while he carried me out the house. He put me in the back of his truck and drove away. I was to scared to move around. We drove around in hours intill he let me out. All I saw around me was white walls, TV, condoms,bed, and gun. "You like my crib?" He asked me. He looked at me waiting for me to anwser but I said nothing. "Good thing you didn't refuse to leave then I would have tooken sweet ole blue with me then kill her after our sex," he smiled viciously,"come make your self comfortable." I stood there by the door as he undressed. "You like what you see," he said rubbing his dick. He pushed me in my knees and pushed my head against his pēñîš. "Suck it!" He yelled but I didn't move. He took out his knife and cut me on my face right above my eye. "Do it now are I'll make an identical scratch on your other one." I opened my mouth as he shoved his manhood in and my mouth. My scar was bleeding bad. He stopped and wiped my blood and threw me on my bed. "You got blood on my new white carpet you stupid bitch." He slapped me across my face leaving me face burning red. "You just had to tell beyonce I tried to rape you huh now you going to pay by being my slave for the rest of my life. I am getting away with this because I did 2 times before they live her. Get in here Jamine Sanders and Miranda Kerr."Two beautiful ladies came in they had a couple of scratch and bruises but not to bad. "I'm not really 16 I'm 19 years old. I had 3 kids with these stupid sluts. My oldest kid is 5 his name is Roger and I have a set of twins that are 3 years old there name is Janal and Justice. I got you for my brother who is Dayday he is 13 close to your sister age. I would have gotten her but she is not ... developed like you." Ray left to go to his real house. We couldn't leave because he locks everything from the outside. Jasmine bandaged my wound and let me hold her daughter Janal. She told me she is 20 years old. They went out when they were in highschool. He took me here because I never gave him my vCard (virgin) but he stole it from me and locked me here. It's been 5 years. Miranda lived next door to him and took her while she slept she's only been here for 2 years. We fell asleep learning more about eachother.

A/N: I make covers if y'all need one just ask and I have the new characters on this website:

http://lovelykaykayy.tumblr.com/image/71476688521 So plz vote and comment and check out the link