Chapter 14 The Spy

Chapter 14 The Spy

A couple of days later.

Vince wakes up, and is in his bed, no one is in the room. He gets up slowly, and walks to the door, and opens it. He walks through the halls to the meeting room. He sees a soldier nearby.

"You there" said Vince to the soldier.

"Yes sir."

"I want you to gather my captains, and Dante Aoilord, to the meeting room right away."

"Yes sir, right away sir."

"Good."

The soldier leaves. Vince walks in his study, and sits down. He is feeling bad.

The soldier arrives at Dante's. He runs into Jay, Dante's son.

"I need your father to report to Vincent Deminight."

"Ok I'll tell him."

The soldier leaves. Jay runs inside.

"Father a man named Vincent needs you right away."

"Thank you son."

Dante teleports to Vincent's. When Dante arrives Vince's captains were putting their swords outside on the rack, and walking into the room. Dante walks in and pulls out a chair, and sits down. Vince stands up - - - - .

"As you may know we won the battle two days ago, and I was out for two days. I woke up, and came straight here. The war isn't over.

The captains start to speak aloud, but then Vince silences them.

"I have my brothers' powers, and memories. We have a traitor, and it's one of you."

The captains look around the room silently.

"It brings me great pain to know, who it is."

Vince makes a gesture only Briamus and Zayda would know. They tense to grab the traitor.

"It - - - - is - - - Ino."

Briamus and Zayda are holding down Ino before she even knew it.

"So Ino is the traitor, then why did she help us then?" asks Dante pissed off.

"I asked her to, but I never knew she was a traitor."

Vince looks over at Ino. "So why did you do it?"

"Well at first I was working with Durza, but then you defeated him, so I don't know what to do. I'm sorry I never deceived you, I just was on both sides" said Ino crying.

"- - - -Well- - - -What do you captains think?"

"Well she can go, but one of us needs to follow her around for a couple of months" said one of the captains.

"- - - - Well I guess"- - said Dante.

"No I'll keep her at my side" said Vince.

"But Vince, shouldn't you be letting me do that" said Briamus

"No I'll do it" said Vince looking away.

"Well I need to get back home, if that's all, I'm teaching my oldest son to fight" said Dante getting up.

"Wait! What was the name of your family member that was banned?" asks Vince

"Vincinti"

"- - - Alright" said Vince listening to something only a few can hear in the air.

"My captains you may go."

"Yes sir" said his captains.

The captains leave the room.

"Vincent do not worry about my brother he's all mine. When the time comes, I'll get rid of him for trying to kill my dad" said Dante.

Dante leaves.

In the room Vince walks over to the book shelf in the back of the room, and grabs a book off of it. Then walks back to his desk and sits down and opens the book. Dust comes off of the book as it hits the table. Vince flips through the pages.

"So what kind of book is that" asks Ino

"It's a history book" said Vince scanning through the chapters.

"Whose past are you looking up?"

"It's not who it's what, and I think it's coming back."

Vince starts to look pale from getting up to soon.

"What's coming back?"

"With poisoned breath, brings to the land a long slow death. Death coms swiftly if you dare to find each hidden sisters lare. Their songs like secret rivers flow to keep the peril deep below. If at last their voices cease the land will find final peace."

Vince closes the book.

"Ok?"

"Ok- - -There were four sisters. All of them were beautiful. Me and Lelo- - -kept them separated, and now I think the spell is weakening."

"Is it because Lelouch is dead? For them to be put away again you need to bring him back, but for that to happen someone needs to kill Vincinti to revive Lelouch. That's why only Dante can do it, because he's Vincinti's brother, or blood line. I have been studying.

"Yes, but that will take a while so. . . . I will go and try to keep them there."

"Alright"

"Ino you're going to stay with the Aoilord's"

Dante walks in.

"Are you ready let's go" said Dante.

They leave, and Vince heads to the caves in the mountain Kingdom. Dante and Ino arrive in Aoilord and meet up with Magus.

"Magus I have brought Ino she's going to be staying with you, I'm going to return home to train" said Dante.

"Ok Ino let's go" said Magus.

In a couple of hours Vince is in front of the cave. He checks his sword then sees' if his pistols are loaded. Then he looks in the cave. Then he walks in the cave. He walks slowly through the halls.

In Aoilord a couple of villages down Vincinti the first son of Lelouch regained one of his stolen memories. The memory of Dante Aoilord. That he was not his brother but his cousin.

Vincinti laughs. "I knew I couldn't be destroyed. Dante Deminight I'm going to prove to the world that you my boy are not human. His parents Angel, Alucard Deminight were both Vampires, and demons the most feared by both worlds. I know how to bring them back now. If I fail I'll just have the other Aoilord's and Deminight's kill Dante Deminight for not being human. I think I'll keep it a secret from everyone for now."

Shiro walks in.

"Master what are you laughing about?"

"Nothing I just regained a lost memory" said Vincinti with an evil grin.

"What was it?"

"None of your fuckin business" said Vincinti flashing out of the room laughing.

"Master sure is weird" said Shiro walking out of the room puzzled.

Back to Vince.

He walks into a room. It was a small room. He sees a shelf, and sees some weaponry. He looks at the pistols. They have his last name on them.

"What in the world."

He reaches for them, and takes them down, and an enormous amount of energy goes in him, and he hits the wall behind him.

"Shit."

Vince gets back up; he puts the pistols in his jacket. Then he walks out, and walks through the hall until he gets into a huge hall. He comes face to face with a huge dragon, but it's asleep. He walks around it, and sees another door.

He opens it. A huge amount of energy comes out, and he blacks out.