Chapter 11

Hey! I'm Updating this early cause I feel bad.....

I had three days. Claire gave my three freaking days to clear up my job, pack, and to get luggage.

"I-I can't." I started but she held her hand up.

"You can. I already cleared up your work schedule and bought you new luggage." she told me and I sighed in relief.

"How long is the trip?" I asked. She smiled.

"Three months." she said happily. Where were we going? It is only Indonesia, right?

"Why so long?" I asked trying to chill down.

"Oh did I mention we are also going to the Netherlands to visit more of your family and England to visit my family friend."She smiled. My mouth dropped open. How did she get the money to pay for this.

"Claire, not to be rude but you aren't rich and I didn't pay, so how did you get all this money?" I questioned. Claire burst out in laughter. Once she pulled herself together she answered.

"Oh sweetie. You'll find that out once we reach England." she smiled mischievously.

"So we are going to England first?" I asked to clarify.

"Haha. Nope. We are going to Indonesia. Then the Netherlands. We are going to England last." She answered.

"But I-" I was cut off by Claire.

"Get over it. You're gonna have to wait, so if I were you I would forget so we can actually have fun." she answered and pulled me into my room. "So you are going to need warm clothes and defiantly cold clothes." she told me and left.

There were five suitcases on my bed. I know it seems like a lot, but we are traveling to three different places with different kinds of weather with no in between stops.

Well what I started with was that I was going to sleep. I would deal with this in the morning.

I woke up to Claire jumping on me and yelling for me to get up.

"What the hell?!?" I yelled and she got off me.

"We need to go shopping for the trip. Duh. Today is the only day we have besides tomorrow. Well, I don't cause I have some...people to meet with." she concluded. Damn her and her sneaky ways.

Claire continued to nag me until I got up. The bed and I groaned simultaneously as I threw my feet over the side of it. I walked to the bathroom and stripped myself of clothing.

I stepped into the shower and turned up the heat. The warm water poured over my body and instantly relaxed my muscles. After I was done washing up I stayed in there for a little bit more for two reasons. I didn't want to go shopping and I didn't want to get out. It felt way to good.

Once I got out I blow dried my unruly hair straight. I pulled it up into a pony tail and went for my hoddie and sweats considering that I would be trying on clothes all day long. I walked out of my room and Claire was already ready to get going.

I pulled on my sneakers even though I absolutely HATE sneakers. They were ugly and didn't go with anything but sweat pants and sometimes shorts. Claire ushered me out the door and we drove to Khols first.

We were driving and Claire completely passed the store.

"Claire!" I yelled. "You completely passed Khols!" She started laughing and didn't answer.

"Clare?" I asked again. She just sent me a smile and kept driving. That little- my thoughts were cut off as Claire whipped around a corner. She turned again pulling into a small parking lot. I looked up at the building and laughed.