J

Lizzie's POV:
I Was Walking Around A Convention With Joel And We Got To See All Kinds Of Cool Things. We All Of A Sudden Hear A Gunshot And We Go And Hide. I Hear More Gunshots And Screams And I Whimper Scared. I Grab My Phone And Call 911 And After Explaining They Say They Are On Their Way. I Scream When I Am Grabbed And Joel Yells My Name But Gets Kicked To The Floor And I Yell His Name. I Struggle And I Gasp When I Feel A Pain In My Back. He Lets Me Go And I Fall To My Knees And Then On My Stomach. I Hear Joel Yell My Name And He Holds Me Crying And I Look At Him One Last Time And I Whisper I Love You Before It Goes Black.

Joel's POV:
I Keep Yelling Her Name While Using My Sweater To Stop The Blood From The Wound. I Cry Seeing Her Very Pale And It Makes Her Hair Stand Out More. The Police And Ambulances Arrive And They Take Care Of Some Bodies And Injured People. They Check Lizzie's Pulse And They Lift Her On To A Gurney And Wheel Her Away And I Follow While Also Looking Around. I Look To See Tiffany And Red And They Look Shocked When They See Me And They Follow Me And Soon Yammy And Kyle Also Follow Behind. I Get Stopped And I Ask What Hospital She Will Be At And They Tell Me. They Leave And I Look Down.

Tiffany,Yammy: What Happened??

Joel: A Guy Had A Gun And Knife And Grabbed Lizzie And Stabbed Her In The Lower Back

They Gasp And Yammy Starts Crying And So Does Tiffany. Red And Kyle Comfort Them And We All Hurry To The Hospital To See If She Is Ok. We Rush To Reception When We Get There And Ask For Her.

Receptionist: She Is In Surgery Please Wait

We Slowly Nod And Go And Sit And Kyle And Red Are Comforting The Girls Who Are Crying. We Have To Wait....