Chapter 4: Sailing The Seas

It's been almost two weeks since I tagged along with Fairy Tail. I have to admit, they're pretty fun to be around with, but, sometimes they just wreck the whole place. Pirates aren't as bad as they seem. They actually can be really kind. All Fairy Tail has done is treat me with kindness. I finally got a pirate hat and insignia declaring me as an official member of Fairy Tail and a pirate. I gotta admit, this is beyond what I dreamed for. Anyways that's it for now Mama. See ya later!

- Love Lucy

Fairy Tail's P.o.V (The day after the letter was written) Third Person).

Lucy opened her eyes to the supposed beautiful day ahead of her. Except, she awakened to a certain pink haired pirates smirk near her face. "Morning Luce." He grins.

"Natsu what the hell!" Lucy screeches, "LUCY KICK!" She kicks him as she sends Natsu through the door across the ship.

Natsu mumbles words half- conscious.

"Haha, what did you do to Lucy idiot?" Gray snickers. "What did you just call me Stripper?!" Natsu growls as he regains his posture. A clotheless Gray replies, "I'm not a stripper!!" He scowls searching for his clothes, "It's a habit Rope Burner and you heard me!"

"Why I outta--" Natsu says before being interrupted by Erza, "Is there a problem boys?" She says with a deadly voice. "No ma'am!" Both say in unison and fear.

Erza smiles bluntly, "Anyways, we got a big day of work ahead of us, so let's get to it!"

With The Unknown Chasers

"How much further woman?" The man asks in boredom."Be patient and we will get there." The woman says for the 34th time.

"Aaarrgggghh." The man tries getting off the boat."What are you doing?" The woman asks. "Trying to get out of the boat." He simply replies. "In the middle of the ocean?" She blinks twice wondering if insanity finally reached him.

"Yes." The man hops off into the ocean. "Ahhh." He says floating amongst the water.

"So where exactly are we going?" He questions. "Nowhere." She replies.

"And....how are we suppose to find this Lucy girl?" He asks again. "You talk too much." The woman says with a small laugh.

"We are going the right way." She says with confidence. The man scowls, "Last time you said that we ended up in on a whole different anime."

(Flashback)

"Where are we?" The man asks surrounded by some buildings. The woman shrugs

"Hey Welcome to the Hidden Leaf Village!" A certain blonde said.

"Huh?" The woman turns to the voice.

"I'm Naruto!" Naruto grins.

"Nice to meet you Naruto---." The woman gets dragged off by the man

"We are leaving." The man says dragging the woman out of the forest.

"It was nice meeting you Naruto!" She yells.

Naruto stares at the two, "What weird people."

(End of Flashback)(For All Those Naruto fans)

"Heh.. certain of it this time" laughs nervously. "Hmph, sure." The man shakes his head.

"Look ." She says as pointed to a certain pirates ship only miles away. The man's eyes wander toward the ship and he smirks, "This should be fun..." he cracks his knuckles as he returns inside the boat taking his sword out.