Chapter 1: Golden Ticket

POV: Angelo

I stare out of a vague window at the myriad of people gathered at the gates of the factory. They wait ever so anxiously for Mr. Wonka to step outside and invite the special guests in. Oh how I long for the special, intimate treatment that the guests receive- I'd do anything to be so close to William for that much time.

He finally opens the door and slowly ambles towards the large bronze gate. I don't know what it is about his walk; the cane, the short, but quickly taken strides, the limp? That's it- the limp. God I love his limp.

He welcomes the guests, saying "I'm so glad you could come." I wish he would say that to me, but in a much different context. He shakes each of their hands with his strong, sturdy hands. I hope to feel those hands sometime in the near future.

I've been hiding these lustful feelings for him for as long as I can remember. These feelings have built up so much that by now I feel like I love him, but I know that his personality isn't what I want a taste of.

If only he could truly notice me, if I could feel his embrace. I wish, no- long- to be closer to Mr. Wonka. I want to feel him- I long for his golden ticket, and I can't keep this facade up for very much longer.