Part II

The fear of rejection. The fear of pain... fear itself, makes people hesitate.

~~~~~~

Somehow, being a girl was really nothing but mischief to me recently. However, as I turned back to normal I am somewhat thankful of one thing.

" Hurry up!" I heard Kacchan call out as I was fixxing my shoe lace. I sighed in disbelief, grabbing my bag as I quickly went out of the house, my family's new home. As I did so, he sighed turning his back on me walking away.

What's the point of waiting for me if we're three meters apart?

But at least... we're not in terrible terms as before.

That's what I'm thankful about being temporarily a girl.

~

"Fie-fieldtrip?" Somehow I don't want to go nowhere but to my house and to the school alone. Because during the camp, Kacchan got kidnapped, during the shopping, I almost got myself killed, lately's fieldtrip I turned to a girl and lastly during the 'Happiness' activity I almost died to.

Can you blame me?

"It's on a beach, your father made it free for us so you should go your majesty." Kacchan uttered looking annoyed. He didn't obviously want to go, but have three boys annoying you continously who wouldn't agree?

"I didn't say I won't go." I fidget. Reading my notes regarding yesterday's lessons. Who knows when the teacher will suddenly tell to get your pens prepared. The last time we had one I almost didn't maintain my spot on the top 5.

1-Yaoyorozo

2- Lida

3- Bakugou

4- Me

5- Todoroki

Not gonna happen. My goal is to be on the top one! I had to do my best! If I want to a hero far better than All Might and Kacchan! Not to mention I'm only academically better than Todoroki-kun when it comes to practical things he's just better than me!

"Good morning class." And we all settled down as Dad went in the classroom. He was making a couple of announcement including the long weekend we have. It's death anniversary of President Mc. Daniel the president who made it possible for the society to accept the quirks in the world which started in his country. Although quirkless, world wide he is considered as a hero that being said the whole world pays huge respect to him. But in today's generation we mostly appreciate the holiday.

So starting tomorrow, thursday there will be no classes till monday. That's how huge the world's respect is.

"Shall we go shopping again?" Uraraka uttered cheerfully as class was dismissed. Although there were two particular students the whole class glance at upon her suggestion.

I don't think Kacchan and Todoroki-kun could would go this time to. But I'll ask Todoroki-kun though.

"Bakugou dude! You should go this time!" I knew Kirishima would ask that.

"Not gonna happen." I also expected that.

"C'mon Bakugou! What if something horrible happens to Midoriya again! Your power and Todoroki's is necessary!" Why is my name there again?

"Wha---?!" Something horrible?

"I'm going... My sister would force me to do so." Only Kacchan wouldn't go then.

"Please Bakugou bro!" Now Kirishima is literally kneeling in front of him.

"Go Kirishima-kun! You're our only hope!" Ashido-san sure is determined.