RP Guidelines

As of today, November 23, 2016. I have only reached a follower count of 163. And as my followers grow and grow, some may want to "interact" with me through roleplaying. This will be the book for all your needs to learn about dos and don'ts in roleplaying with me.

1. Know how to roleplay.

This is one of the issues I normally see with roleplayers, I normally tolerate one-liners and stuff but if you go "dave- *washes his hands*" I'll have to say nada. I normally churn out more than 3+ lines and sometimes a paragraph if I feel like our roleplay is quite interesting.

2. Don't just be here for the RP.

I find it a teeny bit annoying when a random stranger on the interweb pops up in your messages and asks to roleplay with you. What happened to greeting and an introduction? Before roleplaying with people, I wanted to know them better to interact with them because it would be awkward if we roleplayed then we don't talk after that.

3. Please don't be clingy.

I don't mind it when I forget about a roleplay and my partner reminds me about it a few days later. But having someone constantly remind you over and over again about something you never have time to do? Not my fortè.

4. If I'm doing something wrong let me know.

It'll make the both of us happy if I do a certain thing and you tell me that you don't like it. I hate to see someone not enjoying the roleplay because of something I did. Sometimes I get really desperate to talk to my partner and ask them where the heck did they go or something.

5. Any kinds/genre of roleplay are appreciated!

I'm in a ton of roleplaying groups from different fandoms, so if you don't see your fave fandom on here you might see it in the future!

I normally do Pokemon, sometimes RWBY even.
I can roll with any genre.... I think? (Smut is a plus ;) )

6. Details are nice.
Throughout a roleplay, details are core elements in which a roleplayer should use to invigorate his/her partner to return a thought-out post.

Basically:
NO: He stood in the grass, waiting for his lover to come back.
YES: He stood in the flowing evergreen grass which moved with every breeze. Waiting for her, his lover to return to him with open arms.

7. Have fun!

Self explanatory.

8. Kik

This isn't a requirement, but it helps notify me faster because Wattpad sucks at it's notifications. (No offense.)
So it's best you get this app which is totally free.

So that's about it, finally done with the guidelines. I'm looking forward to start roleplaying with you all!
So if you're done reading this, what are you waiting for?
Let's get roleplaying!

-----

Boy, it was quite tiring typing all of this, should get an Oreo.

Edit: Forgot to add in my Kik. It's Hapuriamien.