Train

A loner that's what they call "Mika" for being an outcast

one day on her way home,it was already 11 mignights, she took a ride on a train.She mostly goes home late because of her thesis.She was so exhausted that she fell asleep.when she woke up it was already on the station.she quickly gets off the train,and later on she noticed something on her hands,it was an email address of unknown person.she thought that she might got it when she was asleep ot it is some sort of advertisement

When she got home, She hurriedly turn on her pc and tried to look if the email address does exist. And it was something she sent "Who are you?" And as fast as a lightning she got a reply saying "Hi Im Jake" they chated till 12 midnigt and bid Goodnight to each other.as she was answered, Jake was a 3rd yr college and also taking General Psychology. She wasa bit entertained om him.they always chat ver since that day they talked about thei like and dislike,hobbies,secret,and even tha tragedies that happened in their life.

After 3 months of cyber communication they decided to meet up on a coffee shop near the train station Mike was so excited to able to have social contacts again.she went their 30 minutes earlier tha the time they talked about.but she waited for almost half hour yet Jake is still not there.The skies become dark sp she decided to go home.

She wasa bit angry at that day,when she got home she checked her email box if is has any mail but sad to say,it has none
She was more dissapointed on that.She never communicated Jake.but she checked again her mail there was a umread.message saying "Im sorry Mika,i had something to do on that day i hope you forgive me amd let's meet again and please come.I will really go now and i have something to say to you.she was really confused.

On the day of their meeting, Again she wemt there 30 minutes earlier she waited but he is late again. She was so full of impatient that she was on her way home when suddenly she saw a group of people surrounding someone.

It was a guy covered with blood, he was a hit and run victim. When the ambulance came,she was a bit anxious about it so she asked what is he going to be confined.

While she was waiting outside,a girl came crying.She asked her who she was. "Im mary his friend"and Mary asked "and you are?" "Im Mika" so you are Mika? Didn't you remember Jake? He told me that you are his childhood friend but since your parents died,you were seperated and he looked for you.Mika was shocked and remembered Jake.

And suddenly,the emergency door opened and a doctor came out, It was like before when her parents had an accident,and just as her parents Jake didn't survive.

After that she was back becoming on unsocialized person and strive to graduate with her heart broken for the second time.