Chapter one- no place like home

(Seen above is Angels house, not the pack house)

Unknown prov. -

She's so beautiful just like her mother. Everything she dose reminded me of when everything used to be alright when nothing was wrong. When i first met my mate I though nothing could tear me apart from her but I was wrong I was very wrong. As Angel fights in the court yard with the training soldiers it warms my heart. Shes not the normal girl you'd find out shopping for million dollar dresses even though I could pay for them. She's the type to just walk out in a dirty shirt and roll around in the mud again. I don't have a man working the training field full Of men everyday. Most days it's just my daughter.

Angels prov.

I can see my dad looking out the pack house window watching me as I work with the guys.

"Ugh I'll have you!!" Jagger yells as he try's to take my arm with his blade but I spin using my sword and launch his out of his hand pointing my blade against his neck of his still body.

I love doing this, catching the boys off guard. I'm strong and most would say intelligent. Though I wish this would forever be me every morning threw night but it won't be.

For I have to take up the duties if a future Luna and take care of the pack. You think your chores at home are bad. Wanna trade places?

"Miss Rain , your father would like you in his study please. But he says your free to change and shower up before meeting. Look presentable there's another Alpha in the lands within an hour." And with that my fathers messages walks away after bowing.

God how awkward it is to see your once were only class mates now bowing at your feet and every word. I'm turning 18 in four months two years ago my mate was supposed to find me only it never happened and I've never wanted to look. But at 18 years of age I have to take over the pack unless magically my mate was an alpha then my sister would get this role.

But hey she wants this role where really I don't id rather be far ,far away from this role. also shes more of the gentle and kind but hard at times kinda girl. I'm more the my way or the high way and you won't like the high way kinda person.

Walking into my house I look out the big glass windows sighing. I love the view I see right over the trees. The views only mine to because no body else is aloud inside the house. Walking to my large closet I look around .

Deciding on a lace cream crop with my bright red sports bra that shows threw under my crop top. I put on higher short shorts and long cream thigh high combat boots. Putting in my dream catcher belly piecing.

I sigh an walk out of my house threw the court yard

I sigh an walk out of my house threw the court yard. The eyes of all the unmated males staring strait at me. Some drooling at the mouth.

Walking up to the door of the pack house it's open quickly by someone and I find a hard chest nocking me over. "Hey who the hell do you think you...."