Chapter two- New places, and new faces

(Picture above is Alpha Simon. )( played by Travis DesLaurier)

Alpha Simons prov.

In the car Angel is sitting next to me,though she is sitting as close to the window as she can. She looks beautiful, sometimes I wish nothing was wrong with me. That I could easily have a mate just like every other wolf out there. That I didn't have to use my fathers debit on a female. One who will never love me as I am. But a monster.

But I can't have a mate because the one I've loved for so long is gone. My mate dead right along side this girls mother. Something may father said they would pay for.

If it weren't for her mother my mate would still be alive . Id still be happy,and not cold toned. I've got to have a mate or more so ,a Luna by my side to do as I say. To help the women folk believe in me more.

I don't want to hurt her, but I want her to be mine and only mine. Screw her mate I'll find him first and lock him away. Her father said he never came but he will oh he will when he feels what I do to her.

I will not lose this girl to any man she's mine. 'Shes ours dumb ass' with this I laugh lightly because that is true my wolf wants her just as much as I do.

Before her sister ever walked in we wanted her as our own. My wolf and I are the same person. Don't believe anyone who tells you differently. Our they may be crazy. (Haha)

Hearing a small sigh Angels Breath slows down dramatically. Her body moving every time the car dose.

' let her lay down. she'll either hit her head on the window or have a crook in her neck when she wakes up.' He's right. I really don't want that to happen either.

I undo her buckle and take her softly in my arms laying her onto my lap. Facing her to the front of the car she curled up sighing.

My wolf urges me to touch her. I do I run my hand over her cheek then moving her hair out of her face and behinds her ear.

'Shes beautiful' oh yes she is. With that I fall asleep also my hand around her.

Angels prov.

Waking up I groan and snuggle further into the warm pillow. Only I'm cought off guard  as it pushes into my nose.

Opening my eyes I come in contact with... A huge bulge of jeans. I gasp remembering who I was with, Alpha Simon.
It feels like poison on my tongue  saying that name.
I move my face away from his crotch and look up at his face. He's got his arm over my shoulders but it's gentle and kinda nice. Looking at his face he's relaxed. His Blond hair fallen over his eye. His eye lashes fairly long for a male.

His jaw line looks amazing. I get the urge to touch it. I lift my arm slowly brushing my finger tips over it he continues to stay asleep.

I sit up and grab my back pack hearing him lightly snore I smile. 'He's not so tough looking in his sleep, let's go find where our room is and sleep in it.' Getting out of the car I close the door leaving it open so it doesn't wake him.

"The pack house is huge!" I say walking into the front door. But two fairly large men block my way from walking any farther.

" Who are you Rogue and why are you here." One man said he's heavily built and has sandy blond hair spiked. I smile.

" I'm Rain. Fuck somebody your own size dear. " with that I slip past him and the other two. Only to be grabbed by my hair and getting thrown across the room landing on a glass coffee table though it shatters underneath me.

I hiss in pain as glass drives into my back and arms, and butt. " your gunna pay for this! " I yell a tear just lightly brining my eye from all the pain.