Bonnie

Krissy prov ( bonnie )
I was taught " don't give ah nigga shit ! if he ain't shit" I was also taught " LOVE can get you killed or turn yo ass crazy" so after my first love Chris died I stop giving a fuck man that nigga taught me everything there was too know after we broke up a nigga switched up on me but that bitch wasn't shit ! that's were he messed up at rule # 1 never leave ya main bitch for a side bitch. That bitch was messy she end up killing him after he cheated on her . I guess they right love do turn ya ass crazy and it can kill you ! But little did Chris and that messy bitch Jessie know ..... I was three weeks pregnant with Chris baby ! that's the fucked up part about it I cried all night and day knowing I losted the baby and my first love, remember it like it was yesterday .

"CHRIS" -

listing baby put the gun down it doesn't have to be like this !

"JESSIE"-

Nigga you fucking hurt me fucked me over and ain't give a shit about me or my child that I'm having "

Man when she said that my mouth went straight open on bible I was heart broken more than ever ! So you know I wasn't about to let that dumb bitch just threat my first love that's right I had my own gun

"KRISSY"me btw - bitch you shoot him I shoot you flat

"CHRIS"- this ain't got nothing to do with you man both of yall puts the guns down ! "BOOM BOOM BOOM !!! " was all you heard as she shot him in the chest I ran to him "NO NO NO CHRIS WAKE UP BABE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME " watch out he said coughing throwing up blood I love you and BOOM BOOM ! Another gun shot was fired , but this time bitch shot me ! After that all I remember was laying in a puddle of blood crying laying on Chris chest praying he was ok his last words to me was " I'm sorry Krissy I love you" before I blinked out on him we both arrived at the hospital around 9am in the morning I losted so much blood she got me in my stomach so I wasn't that bad but I losted my baby which pissed me off I was ready for war in this bitch .

"We're is my boyfriend

"The doctors all looked around "

"We're the fuck is he say something "

Ms jones...chritspor passed ten minutes ago "

When I heard that I cried and cried I yelled screamed and cried some more I cried every single night .He always told me " baby Girl if they ever catch me slipin I want my funeral to be big like biggie smalls he said , I wanna wear my black suit with my jewelry my hair gotta be cutt" Chris you not going no we're" I said...... Thinking about planing this funeral was hurting me an they still didint find that bitch but on my life when I do that bitch is DEAD !

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After two years of dealing with my first love death I never dated after him . He taught me everything I know now ion trust a soul. every nigga I talk to fall but I warren they ass I was cold hearted I start to join this gang well I took over Chris squadd ( TBN ) I missed him with all my heart . Everyday I would have people be on the look out for that bitch who Shot him. Three years had passed and I'm finally starting to get over the death of him it still hurt every now and then I cry about it but I'll be ok !

"Aye boss ?

"Yes Pablo

Someone here to see you " one of my workes said to me .