CHAPTER ONE

Brandon prov
Man I was some how starting to fall for this girl and I don't even know how because she was my cuzins babymamma/ first love, she was so hard to get though I seen the hurt in her yesterday after I helped her with her car she finally gave in and gave me her number but she still ain't tell me about her self so I decided to go to the trap today and take her out . truth is I felt bad for her man she don't need to be living this type of life style she to fuckin pretty to be doing all this I took a shower and got dressed I had on some white trues and a black and white polo shirt with my breds 11s and my white snap back and put my screw backs on and hoped in my all black Benz I had about five more weeks until I had to leave town for football season and I was going to take this time to get to know Krissy a little better .

When I pulled up at the trap I noticed something different It felt like I was being watched, but I shrugged it off and went inside can't lie she had tight security.
"Aye who you lookin for ?
"Yo man let me go "
"Sir you can't get passed without us knowing you "
"He good I know him" Krissy added in as she walked towards the front door telling her body guards to let loose.
"What are you doing here Brandon! She said with a loud tone ,
"Come on I'm taking you out "I said
" No I have things to do "
BOOM BOOM BOOM was all we heard before they kicked krissys back room open firing there guns ,they ain't have no chill 👐 one guy added " now you get to be with your first love the nigga you left me for" as he pointed his gun and soons I seen that I tried my best to get to her but I was lowkey getting fucked up by this one dude I couldn't tell who they were because they had on skimask which covers they face but I'm guessing Krissy knows one of them. man why yall doing this Yall some pussys I spoke up " boom the nigga kicked me in my head while I was on the ground " kill me leave her alone that's a female " STFU BOOM there was poor Krissy on the floor full of blood as I got up to fight back but the man hit me in the face and they all ran , I got up as quickly as I can and picked Krissy up put her in my truck and drove off to the nearest hospital "Brandon "COUGH COUGH" she said " shh Krissy it's okae I got you I said panic and hurt an mad that I couldn't do shit about it . 5 mins later we arrived at the hospital I rushed her in side
"Um sir you have to read these papers " this big ugly lady said to me
"Bitch my fuckin girlfriend is dieng and you want me to sighn papers you got me fucked up ! I said getting mad "
"Ok ok sir someone get this man a room for his girlfriend "she said scared , I wasn't the type of nigga to disrespect females but she was pissing me off "
10 doctors rushed her in leaving me in the waiting room ,i guess her parents found out because they were in the waiting room crying and so was her bestfriend Tayia man on some real shit I feel like shit I could've did something I said out loud hitting the walls
"Sir you can't abusie the hospital property " whatever I said yelling getting mad man I feel like I ain't try on my momma im killing these niggas who did this to her " calm down Brandon you have a future ahead of you " Tayia said trying to calm me down but fuck that shit I wanted revenge .
Family of Krissy Jones ?
Her parents stood up but then looked at me and gave me the sign to go see her , I couldn't understand that shit to save my life like if she was daughter I would've been like nawl nigga fuck you, you can't see her but I guess that's just how my cold hearted ass was but anyways I walked up to doctor , "she's fine she just need plenty of rest ! Ok thank you may I go see her now he steped aside leading me to her room "you have 1 hour sir" the doctor said telling me my time and leaving us alone " hey beautiful "
Hi she said giving me a weak smile
"Look you don't have to do this im old enough to take of myself this is what owing a trap is about , she just really pissed me off " man Krissy shutup listen to me you staying with me so get all your shit and stay yo ass away from the trap you done with that we to young to die your 18 with a bright future man fuck that " she then had tears running down her face " Brandon I just wanna be normal man I act like I'm strong but I'm not I only was in this gang because I know Chris would have wanted me to do this "
No man he wouldn't I know my Cuzin he would've wanted you to go to collage and move on with your life so like I said you moving in with me first think in the morning I'm moving all of your things and you will never see a trap house again "
Without even trying to argue like she normally would do she shook her head in understand and agreement . I'll see you tomorrow beautiful get some rest I said kissing her on her forehead
Would you tell my parents to come in now she said " yeah and I'm not playing with you Krissy ! And then walked out .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Three days later( prov brandon)
Every since krissy been in the hospital ive been coming to see her but today she finally gets to come home meaning my house cause there was no way was i leaving her alone, i felt like it was my job to protect her and make sure she was straight so after football practice i headed home mind you i lived in a big pretty white house four story by the way, so i brought some covers and cool things for her room and fixed it up after doing all of that i was tired so i took a quick nap it was 12 and she had to be picked up at 3 so i had time.
3 hours had passed and i was on my way to pick up krissy from the hospital until my mom called ,
"Hey son"
"Wassup ma you good ?
"Yeah just had a bad vibe about something be careful
"Ok ma dont worry love you " i said ending the phone convo with my OG
My mom always was right when she had bad vibes about something so i know that was a warrning dealing with all this reminds me of why i jumped out that gang shit.