The Crazy Bitch Comes

Heyyyyy we think this is long but we're not sure since we wrote this on a phone so yea here you go!!! ENJOY!!!!!

✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨✨🌟🌟✨🌟✨💫🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Btw this chapter is where Kayla brings out her 😁weird and 😜crazy side also , yes, her 😈ghetto side. Also we're sorry if us using "nigga" bothers you but in real life (out of fan fiction  heaven) we actually talk like that we're both from the ghetto ( not trying to sound scary & show off we're just saying ) so in real life we actually say most of those things and stuff. We're not saying we're like rude stupid people we're just trying to explain to you why we are using nigga and cussing a lot.. But like we are saying we are really sorry if it offends you..

✨✨✨🌟💫💫💫💫✨✨✨

💋Niall's P.O.V

"Ok well let's go back to the living room they're probably wondering what we are doing or why we're taking to long." I said. They look all sad. I didn't really think they were in love with them but I'm kinda having second thoughts about it because when Bre and Justin we're talking, by the way he looks at her it's like she's the only girl in the world. Harry usually flirts with the girls he talks to, but when he's looking at Kayla it's different. He looked at her the same way as Justin looks at Bre. I kinda hope Harry ends up with Kayla and Justin ends up with Bre, they would look so cute together. Well...only time will tell. Man I need a girlfriend like bad. Maybe I could ask Bre or Kayla to help me out..... mostly Kayla though......

💖Kayla's POV

SHIT! Shit. shit. shit. I don't think we were supposed to hear that. Fuck.. shit.. We gotta go. FUCK!! UGH! What do we do?!?!?!?! Shit OMG I don't want them to see us here. shit OMG what are we gonna do fuck......wait I know, let me ask Bre. "Bre............."

💜Bre's P.O.V

Oh shit I don't think we're supposed to hear what we just heard what do I do now I'll just ask Kayla "Kayla....................."

💜Bre & Kayla💖 P.O.V

"Bre........Kayla........"we both said at the same time "what do we do" we said at the same time again "fuck" "shit" " what the hell" "stop copying me" " I'm not" "ok" (< we both keep saying that at the same time btw) "I have an idea" Kayla said " run to the bathroom."

💖Kayla's P.O.V

We were in the bathroom breathing heavy hard because we ran as fast as we could because when we started running they were coming out of the kitchen "ok here's the plan Bre." I said. if they ask where we were we'll tell them we went to the bathroom to change our pads because were on our periods" " Ewww no that's gross we're not even on our periods anyways" "nigga that's the point I want to gross them out it's going to be funny to see their faces" I said " your so cruel Kayla" Bre said "well no duh did u just find that out" I said.

💜Bre's P.O.V

"Ok let's go" Bre said. We walked into the living room and all eyes went in us. Then Kayla, the crazy bitch she is said "niggas what the fuck are y'all looking at" so all eyes went off of us. then Harry and justin said "were did you guys go" and then Kayla said "up yo ass nigga" which made everyone laugh. Then Kayla said "Jk jk we went into the bathroom to change our pads because we bez on our per-ri-odds bitches!!" Kayla yelled " Ewww why did you tell us that" Louis said "well you asked" I said "so do you guys wa-" 'ding ding diding dingggggggggg' I got interrupted by the door bell. "I'll get it" Kayla said. "WTF???".............

✨🌟✨✨🌟✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟✨✨

Heyyyy guys!!!! hope you enjoyed it!!! Ok well we have something to ask you guys......... ok well we need some of you guys suggestions we kinda don't know what to really write next for our story I mean we have some stuff for the chapter but what we have is only for the beginning so we wanted to know some of your suggestions to help us out so please help us it would really help so please please help thank you hope you enjoyed the chapter of Kayla being all crazy and weird. 💗💗❤️💛💙❤️❤️💜💖💖💋💘💕😘😘😙😚😋😋😋😎😎😆😆😏😏😇😇😽😸😸✨🌟✨✨