Chapter 6: Blue King..

~Previous Chapter~

"You saw me a few hours ago Totsuka.." I roll my eyes and hug him back.

I let go of him and take off my black helmet. I shake my head slightly making my hair move. Once I was sure my hair was ok I stopped shaking my head and turn my attention to Izumo.

"As I was saying...before I was interrupted by Totsuka, I can't stay...I'm sorry" I tell him and look down. All of a sudden, Izumo hugged my tightly and buried his head in my neck. I froze shocked with what just happened.

"It's fine Andrea but you better come tomorrow during the day at least" he says softly while kissing my neck a few times.

"I-I'll try too come tomorrow" I slightly curse myself for stuttering. "Eh...Izumo, could you let me go now?" I ask desperately wanting for him to let go of me.

"Do I have to Andrea" he fake pouts and let's go of me. I sigh softly and roll my eyes.

"Well I'm off see you guys tomorrow" I walk to the door and open it. I walk down the stone grey stairs and get on my motorbike. I fix my earphones and put on my black helmet. 'It's only getting worse....'

~Back To The Chapter~

*Izumo's Point Of View*

I watch Andrea's slim form disappear out of my sight making me shake my head slightly.

"Izumo is something bothering our Angel?" Totsuka asked while making himself comfortable on the couch. I turn my attention to the glass and grasped the cloth I was using to clean it.

"I'm not sure Totsuka, our Andrea is really hard to read especially since she keeps her emotions and thoughts to herself" I carry on cleaning the glass.

"About that...you've got a good point" Totsuka replies and sighs softly to himself.

"Totsuka don't worry-" I was cut off by him.

"I can't help it Izumo, I care for her deeply especially since she's precious to all of us" Totsuka leans forward from the couch and looks at the floor. I finish cleaning the glass and set it down where the other glass are.

'Andrea...' I sigh softly and close my eyes.

*Totsuka's Point Of View*

"I can't help it Izumo, I care for her deeply especially since she's precious to all of us" I lean forward from the couch and look at the floor.

'Andrea...why?' I sigh softly and shake my head. 'I have to have more trust in her but how can I when I get this bad feeling....' I bury my head in my hands and close my eyes.

*Andrea's Point Of View*

I start the engine and speed down the road. 'Seriously Andrea...get a grip of yourself' I tighten my grip on the handles of my motorbike and grit my teeth in annoyance.

Lights blurred in front of my vision as I appeared like a phantom roaming around. I picked up pace while I swiftly cut through corners and turns. Cold crisp breeze brushed against my clothed form making my sigh in pure pleasure. I stop the engine of the motorbike and tilt my head up, hypnotised with what I saw. The dark sky was filled with stars that flicker, bringing sparks of lightning breaking through it. The sky blushed purple...black...it was simply a breathtaking sight. Thin curtains of smoky grey clouds coated the night sky making it appear more beautiful. The moonlight was a diffuse ocean above me, lessening the inky blackness of the night, but not so bright as to dull the stars that speckled and glittered in the heavens above.

"The night is truly beautiful" I mutter softly while enjoying the seen in front of me.

"It truly is.." I turn my head slightly and look behind me.

"It's been a long time don't you say Andrea, Homra's Angel."

'That voice...why does it sound so familiar......'

(Hi dear readers, I'm so sorry for not updating in so long😥. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to tell me what you thought of it bye everyone!😄)