Part 7

Hi! JELLYFISH HERE! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while (even tho nobody is reading this story lol) I have had a lot of health issues so I have been trying to get it all sorted out.  SOOO here I am bc I have started to get a little better lol I hope u like this story but if you don't it's fine. I'm writing bc it's fun to me. So I hope you have as much fun reading as I did writing!

     As they walk down to the parking lot Trevor stops and turns to Liba "You and Eric have a ride right? We don't have any more room in the band's van." Liba pouts "Awhhh but I wanted to ride with you!"  She keeps pouting intill she gets an idea. "I know! Why can't one of you ride with Eric! Then I can ride with Trevor" She smiles. Erica scratched the back of her head and said " I thought you already had a ride." Liba shoots Erica a glare and then turn back to her normal fake smile. "No, I took a cab" she turns and continues toward the band's van. "I'll ride with you Eric." Erica turns to were she heard the voice and there Charlie is smiling with his normal happy attitude. "Hey Liba, me and Eric will meet you there." He yells.

     " So, we're is your car?" He asks Erica as they head to Erica's ride. "Ummmm funny story" Erica says as she stops "This is my ride" Charlie looked to where Erica had stopped. There stood a black motorcycle. "Sorry, like I said before I thought Liba had a ride" " It's Ok! I'll just ride on the back no big deal." Erica sighs and hands him a helmet. She gets on and he sits behind her.

    When they arrive at the restaurant everybody was already there. They were waiting sitting at a table. Erica and Charlie sat joining in on the conversation. This went on for a while intill Trevor coughed to get everybody's attention. Everybody stopped to listen.