chapter 4

Y/n wakes up and looks at the time " OMI IM GOING TO BE LATE!" She said and ran down stairs and walked to the living room and looked at the time ' oh yeah i ran to fast so i have time' she said in her mind. she walked back to her room and grabbed some clothes.

 she waited and someone knocked on the door and she opened it and see Garroth "hey Y/n! ready?" he asked and held out his hand " yes but we have to stop by Lucinda's place first" Y/n said and took his hand " sure" he said and walked to Garroth car

she waited and someone knocked on the door and she opened it and see Garroth "hey Y/n! ready?" he asked and held out his hand " yes but we have to stop by Lucinda's place first" Y/n said and took his hand " sure" he said and walked to Garroth car. they stopped at Lucindas house " stay here I'll be back in a sec " Y/n said and walked out of his car and walked to the door. she kocks on it and Lucinda walks out " hey i thought you have a date to go to with Garroth?" she asked " yeah i do but i have to get you know, yeah i know im not like the other vampier's but pleace" she said " oh yeah i have to fix that on your necklace, but come in I'll give you a subitut for the blood like i always do" she said and came out 2 water bottles but it looks like water "here i think this can last for a good 2 hours " she said and Y/n was walking to the door " thank you!" she said and she puts them in her perse and walked out the door and hopped in Garroths car : all ready?" he said " yeah lets go!" she said with a smile. They went every where and she smiles when Garroths laughs and he did the same thing. They where going to the mall and she that a little bay fell and she runs over to him and helped him up "hey are you ok-" she got cut off by the smell of blood "hey Y/n are you ok?" Garroth asked "y-yeah" Y/n said and helped that boy find his mother.

3 hours later

Y/n was doing fine and she didnt need the 'water' but she was done with the 2 and she didn't minded. Garroth was driving to Y/n's house " hey Y/n?" Garroth said " whatz up?" Y/n said and looked at him "can i stay at you place? Just to make dinner" he said " sure!" she said. They walked inside " umm the kitchen is right over there and i will change real fast" she said and walked up stairs and walked in to her room "wow..." she said and fell on the floor "i cant" she said and got up and she stud up and she sees a girl and her eyes turned into a blood red and she couldn't handle it any more. she jumped out of her widow and walked up ti her and tapped her shoulder " hello" Y/n said and attached her and she screams.