first day of school

you woke up to your alarm clock:

if you can't hang then,
theres the door baby,
if you can't hang then there's the door,
i dont wa-

you turned it off as soon as you stood up.
as soon as you woke up, you put on an outfit you had picked out the night before.

black ripped skinny jeans, and a pierce the veil grey sweater. the aquamarine color in your hair looked as vibrant as ever, considering you'd dyed it the night before. at this point, all you had to do was do a little makeup, nothing too bold.

you walked into the bathroom to do your makeup. you did some eyeliner on your lower waterline, and some up top. you used a little foundation to cover up the scars on your arm and stomach, just in case. after that, you applied a fuck-ton of mascara, because your eyelashes are very short.

you then yelled to your aunt, because you lived with her, that you were heading to school. she didn't answer....weird. you grabbed your pink and white penny board from the bottom of the stairs and skated off to school.

at your school, you got assigned locker partners. whoever's last name is alphabetically similar to yours, you get them as a partner. your last name was Gilbert. You try to go over the people in your grade to see who you shared one with. You hoped there was someone new, that wasn't Natalie Gunnman. All she did was steal your pencils and shove them in her nose because she "lost her tissues". You were lost in a trance staring at your schedule when you noticed a boy walking towards you. He had long-ish black hair and he was wearing a black my chemical romance shirt with some black skinny jeans. Your heart started racing and you didn't even know why.

"Hey, im Johnnie...uh..so...are you Beccah?

"Y-yeah, why?"

"We're locker partners!" He said chuckling.

You just smiled and covered your mouth with your sleeve. You hated your smile.

"I like your sweater by the way. I have the same one." Johnnie said.

"Oh cool! I like your shirt, too!"
You continued.
I still cry because mcr." You said sarcastically.

He laughed.

Holy fuck his smile is so fucking adorable
You thought.

"What's your classes?" You said.
You both exchanged schedules.
Ironically, you had every class together.

"Well, wanna head to first period?" Johnnie said.

"Yeah, let me put some extra stuff in the locker first." You answered.

Just as you were putting in the combination to the locker, the bell rang. Four minutes to get to the other side of the school.

"On second thought, ill keep the extra stuff with me." You said and he smiled his adorable smile again.
----------------------------------------
In every class you two sat next to each other, because your names were right after each other.

----------------------------------------
After school, you and johnnie hung out at your house. Your aunt didn't care because she knows how hard it is for you to make any sort of friends. You only have one. An internet friend. And the kids at school aren't exactly nice. You had to explain that to johnnie when he mentioned that he had no friends, either. You and johnnie were getting to know each other really well, and after a while you woke up and realized you fell asleep on your mini sofa. But in his arms. He was asleep, and you lowkey liked him, so you decided to act like you were asleep until he woke up to go back home.

It was 3 AM.

Johnnie soon woke up to go back home.

When he was going to leave, he was gonna go through your window.
Before he was gonna jump out to sneak back home, he thought you were sleeping, and he planted a very small kiss on your cheek. You tried to hold in your blushing attack, but he noticed.

"Beccah, are you awake?"
You "woke up" slowly.
"Where are you going?" You asked.
"I think i should go home." He answered sadly.
"Why?" You frowned.
"Your aunt wouldn't like that i slept here."
He continued.
"I live with my friend, and he doesn't care, but will your aunt?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, as long as there's nothing sexual going on she's okay with it." You laughed.

He laughed, the. he kept his smile on his face and looked at you for a couple seconds.

"Okay, then, i guess I'll sleep here."

He moved toward the the couch next to yours to lay down there, but he then realized how cold you looked, so he came and slept next to you, not too close, but close enough to keep you both warm.
--------------------------------------------------
Through the night, Johnnie moved very close to you. You didn't mind, but he had his arms around your waist and his head resting on your shoulder when you woke up. You didn't see your aunt this morning either, where could she be? You inferred that she was just at the store.
------------------------------------------------
A/N this was a really long chapter! I hope you guys liked it. I just wanted to clarify, yes this is using my name, Just in case you were wondering. K bye :3