Flower Love

If love is in flowers, don't give me a bouquet, just the one that's you're in!

People think that 'if you give a girl a bouquet of flowers, they'll love you' but I don't see that way, if they really think that love is in flowers, then just give them the one with you in it.

If they love you, that'll be enough for them, if the don't love you that much, than I guess they're not the right ones.

But anyway, they're just flowers, not you,

If the love you,
If they want you,
If they need you,
If they respect you.

Don't give them up or let them fall through, they are the ones for you, help them make the two of you together, something NEW.

Love, it's like a battle, they use a dove holding wattle, to represent it.

It's like a tree, that became free, and grew flowers for the bee, but a man picked the flower, and got down on his knee, proposing to his wife to be.

He put himself in the flower, and it was like a tower, his love grew and grew.

It went straight through the roof, and they went poof, they weren't able too be found no more.

The ran away, in the love of the day, in the most extraordinary way, they sat in the bay, and said G-day to all the passing people, and, before they knew it, they were shining with the most amount of passion, and they loved every second.