The Truth

You never know how your road is going to end up. Breath taking, unforgettable, or unpredictable. But what we know, we never forget. My favorite part? Well never mind that, let me tell you a little about my self. My name... is Rachel. I'm 19 and I live in Georgia. Friends, I have a lot, well use to anyway. My home life was perfect, the best anyone could ask for. Although eventually everything changes. If you believe you can be someone fight for it! Don't give up,  the turn out can be hell. Back to me, yeah I was that snobby rich preppy whore everyone wanted to be. Only if they knew what my life would soon approach they would turn it all down. The stunning appearance, the beautiful body, the boys. It wouldn't be worth it. It wouldn't  be enough.

The truth? That's what everyone asks for, but is that what they always get? Maybe so, but we never may know. May 3, 2015 it was the day before prom. Ha prom the day that sucks the life out of a teenage girl. That's all we think about, being the one who got the crown or smoked the most weed or being the first one to the hotel, if you know what I mean. All of that is just a game, but why do we play? Is it the guilt? Or is it the attention? Again the truth never reveals its self, or does it. Prom went pretty smooth for me, I had a beautiful rose gold dress, the prettiest shoes, and the perfect guy. Although it didn't matter at the end of the day, i still felt exceeding towards everyone else but what girl doesn't. The night was short and sweet, for me at least. Around 2:00 AM Alex (my boyfriend at the time) and I decided to go for a "drive" then go sleep over at his buddy's place, so our parents didn't find us at 5:00 in the morning with a hang over. His car was pretty decent I mean for a rich guy it was lower class but decent. His eyes were astonishing. His face was pale and his hair was dark, he was perfect.