Chapter 1-Where Life Starts

There's this girl named Ashley Smith,She's one of the normal and shy kids/teens in the whole wide campus.She has a best friend called Jade Scott she's one of the prettiest girl and also part of the smartest one's.

Jade always wants to be a singer and Ashley ussually DON'T plan things.when they reached 7th grade there go the real life comes:

Ashley:hey bruh!!why are you silent...

Jade:oh yah! havent you heard about it!!

Ashley:about what??

Jade:that your going to be classmates w/ Lily Rachel Robinson!!

Ashley:SHIT! are you serious! this is going to be the worst year of school,That motherfucker will ruiend my entire life!

jade:BTW,i know your w/ lily in sec B and im w/ a w/ the hottest guy in 7th grade!!.and the cutest guy too *she whispered*

Ashley:damn,your going to see Kayden Hernandez most of the time....why are you so lucky-y---!*she questioned jade really serious and sadly*

Jade:IDK

Ashley and jade went home and prepared for the first day of school.

*ashley went to her room quickly and get her diary from her drawer near her bed and started to write in it*

and wrote:

Dear:Diary,

Today i talked in starbucks w/ jade my one and only bff,im just really wishing that this year will not be a nightmare like last year just because of ugly rotten bitch Lily Rachel Robinson.Prettiest girl, richest girl and obviuosly the most mean girl! just because her dad is one of the big donators in school and her mom owns a lot of hotel like the "Wastin Hotel,Palomar Hotel," and the other hotels here.

She's so cruel,because last year she putted a water on the floor in the cafeteria in the canteen,it was unnoticable cuz it was crystal clear and i cant bearly see it,guess what,I SLIPPED ON THE FLOOR W/ MY SPAGGETTI W/ CHEESE ON MY HEAD AND MY MUSHROOM SOUP SPILLED OVER MY BLACK JEANS AND MY WATER SPILLED ON MY T-SHIRT!!! and everyone laughed at me so loud! also my crush kayden hernandez.

*ashley closed her diary and went to bed*

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 8:10 IN THE MORNING:

ashley:*checked on her iphone* Fuck!! im late for school. *went out from the bed and went straight to the bathroom*

*ashley change her clothes into:*

ashley:i still havent do my hair!!

*she went to the mirror and fixed her hair:*

*she went downstairs to eat her breakfast fast*

ashley:shit,its 8:30 am now!!

*went outside and fetch a taxi*

IN SCHOOL:

Jade:bro,hey...----,ashley.
ashley:wassup,is the class starting?
jade:not yet, its still 8:45 am,classes will start at 9:00...
ashley:good!BTW,whats the no. of your locker,mine is 53...whats your's?
jade:yay!mine is 49 its just near your's.
ashley:your so lucky to be w/ kayden....and for sure this is the worst school year ever!. I also need to be on top/achievers this year,my goals should not get ruiend by that evil,roasted lily!
Jade:Don't worry I got your back this tome😊😘
Ashley:*Checked on her phone*its still 9:50....do you want to go to the playground??im really bored.we got 10 mins to fill in.
Jade:why playground?? Let's go to the toilet instead and fix our faces...
Ashley:Kk.😒
Jade:Good girlfriend🤗
*when suddenly the bell rings and everyone has to go their classes*
Ashley:GTG girl,see yah later😊
Jade:let's meet in the cafeteria,their's
McDonald's their *shouted while walking backwardly away from ashley*
Ashley:*shouted*ok bae cya there!

In the class:
Teacher:So you guys are old enough to introduce your selve's.ill give you 5 minutes to do it.just wait for the others to come and seat in those 4 empty chairs.

*the door opened and there go ashley coming inside and seating at the 3 row on the right*

*after 6 1/2 mins*
Teacher:ok everyone,you may now introduce your self in front and pls fill in the 5 mins.

it was ashley's turn to introduce her self in front and before she did that she inhaled very deep and exhaled calmly.
Lily was seating on the right too but on the 1st row.lily stretched her leg on the side.Ashley walked through it safely and introduced herself properly:

Hi my name is Ashley Smith and im 14 years old.I love writing so much and im addicted to music,
I

love friends who keeps me close because they love not because i was their enemy.You can call me Either Ashey (pronounced as Ah-sh-ee) or ash.

Lily rolled her eyes at her and really want to do somethig really bad to ashley.Everyone is done indrotucing their names and info about their selve's.

*Class Ended*

Lily grabbed ashley's hand.

Ashley:Hey,girlfriend are we even close???

Lily:Why Bitch,can't i just have a  little convesation with you.

Ashley:Its ok,but i wont.

*ashley walked away*

Lily's eye rolled again and quickly runned to her locker which is also near to to ashley's locker.Lily was really mad and she really wanted to do a thing on ashley.

*lily grabbed her phone and called amanda*
RING~RING*
*amanda picked her phone up*
Lily:Manda! Manda! Can we meet today 5:00 sharp my house.we have to do something really important.
Amanda (nick:manda):Sure😊!I will try my best to go there a little extra early.
Lily:Good,cya.