The Betrayal part 3

Naruto POV

           God! I hate this freaking box they put me in a bigger one! My vision is getting super blurry and I cannot see clearly... ahh!! My eyes hurt so bad I want to die! Why do they hurt so mu- *naruto faints*

Tsunade POV

     So I just told these idiots about Naruto's real heritage when Danzo yells, "Anbu go fetch Naruto Uzumaki- Namikaze-Uchiha- Senju!" So I said,"Stop!If you know Naruto well enough, you would know he never changes his mind after he makes up his minds! But you don't know that because all of you fools treated Naruto like a monster everyday of his life, but now that you he is rich and powerful, you want him back. Well too bad because he probably doesn't want to go back because he'll be treated like trash all over again. Now you know you kicked out one of the last pure Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki, as well as the last Namikaze!"
There was silence among the villagers till one yelled, "We all deserved it. We treated Naruto like he WAS the kyuubi, even I did when we were in school but when we find out who he really is we want him back, and that's not good because we want him back  for who we think he is not for who he really is! Now all of us in the Konoha 12 are sad because the adults made the nicest guy on earth leave this town and because of this not only Naruto's friends are gonna be sad, the whole Konoha will paw because the Suna and the Wave are still connected to us because of Naruto. Now that we drove him away, they aren't even going to try to help us back up now that we lost one of our best ninja." The villager that yelled that was not just a random villager, it was Ino who is with the rest of the Konoha 12 that aren't on the retrieval mission. Then Tsunade started to yell, "You all think just because Naruto was the container of the Kyuubi, he is the Kyuubi itself but y'all are wrong! Because if he was the Kyuubi then he could've let the Kyuubi out of him and let all of y'all be killed but no, he chose not to and to protect the Leaf from harm like his father, the Fourth Hokage (Minato Namikaze), did 12 years ago! One day, he will come back stronger than ever changed, but I don't know whether for good or bad!"

         Sasuke POV
"Naruto's my cousin? Dang it!! I should have treated him better when he was here, but I only thought about myself and not anyone else... Someday, I'm gonna bring you back, even if I have to break every bone in your body!!!"